Ladies..What do you prefer?

Do you ladies like a guy to shave his nads and trim his pubes...or does it matter to you?
Would prefer Trim or shaved..
prefer trimmed..but it really is just a question of good hygeine

Like fruit.....If its clean,I will 'eat it"...lol!!!
I feel the same way about women
if you give the area special attention, so will i
Guys, think about how you feel about women in the southern areas...

Most prefer at least trimmed but in my experience the smooth soft feeling of shaved is where his desires lie.... you want it clean and easy to dine in...

Well, I would say most women enjoy the same courtesy. It makes it so much more fun to play with when there is no hair in the way, plus when you get a hair stuck in the back of your throat it can throw off your focus!
Like the landing strip or soul patch
To all the women who keep it trimmed and clean ....yummy
It is like eating at a 5 star resturant

I do my best to keep it trimmesd down there ...but I'm afarid that I might nick myself.
I trim and shave. I expect the same.
From one who grew up before the shaving became popular, I'd have to say that it could get awfully hard to explain why a man would begin shaving after all those years of having not done so. Imagine coming out of the shower, and having THAT questioned by a wife or girl-friend. I personaly don't much care for completely smooth shaven, but it's just my opinion. Psychologically, it just seems like grown up women should have some pubic hair. When I see completely smooth, it makes me feel like a child molester.

Ya'll know what the last sound is that a pubic hair makes before it hits the ground.........ptui!!
To me there is nothing like having a squeeky clean shaved box to dine at, that is so sexy to me. Just looking at that beautiful flower all glistened up. I seriously love to dine and give a woman many O's before i want to get off myself. That's