About That Snowball

DR,
That plan sounds like a wiener.
Never had an actual snowball for some weird reason....but I enjoy cumming on her body and then licking her clean. I've scooped missed bits off her face with my finger and tasted it as well. All sorts of stuff happens when I get caught up in the moment.
Never had an actual snowball for some weird reason....but I enjoy cumming on her body and then licking her clean. I've scooped missed bits off her face with my finger and tasted it as well. All sorts of stuff happens when I get caught up in the moment. Originally Posted by Vitruvian
There is nothing like getting that passionate DFK with a load of your cum in her mouth....mmmm...gotta luv it
I love it. Don't do it often, but it's usually with my ATF, who also enjoys it. I also like the variation of the swallow and kiss immediately after.

Beats running off to the bathroom to spit while I'm still going thru the final throes of orgasm. What I don't get about spitters is if you don't intend to swallow, for the man (at least for me), I'd prefer to cum on any other body part and stay with me, rather than being left in mid-orgasm while my provider runs off. I've never understood that. I've learned to let the lady know my preference before things start, and in most cases, it has worked out much better.
Yes, the mad dash to the sink is a huge buzzkill. Hate it. Then listening to the gargling and even hacking on occasion. Then having to endure the strong taste of some antiseptic mouthwash if/when DFK does resume. :eyeroll:
Haven't cum across a lady willing to do it yet.
good topic,one that turns me on but only tried it once in real life

what is the part with the pop rocks?
lol You can add the Pop Rocks onto the Cock, while your sucking and then once you have his cum in your mouth pour some more Pop Rocks into your mouth prior to giving him a DFK..........YUM YUM Makes for a tasty and fun treat...............
Never had an actual snowball for some weird reason....but I enjoy cumming on her body and then licking her clean. I've scooped missed bits off her face with my finger and tasted it as well. All sorts of stuff happens when I get caught up in the moment. Originally Posted by Vitruvian
Where have you been all My Life ??? LOL

Thats Hottttt!!!!
I've had girlfriends that have found it very exciting to feed me my cum from their mouth after they let me get off in their hot mouth. Another would cum extremely hard when I came in them and then they's sit on my face and have me clean out their pussies until they came too. One particularly hot female wanted to fuck me with a strapon AND use my own cum as lube. Several loads into a popsicle form and hearing her saying "now bend over and spread 'em" was the beginning of a very memorable night of kink. Guess that's a yes, huh?
Cum is a natural lube sugar..............And a Yummy one at that.............
Where have you been all My Life ??? LOL

Thats Hottttt!!!!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Oooooh, I'm around. We might just be able to make this happen.

Also, when I'm doing this I tend to get carried away and start worshiping you with my hands and tongue again. Gahhhhh, I'm working myself up again.
Athena, ever use a guys own cum on your finger or toy for lubing his ass for play?
Oooooh, I'm around. We might just be able to make this happen.

Also, when I'm doing this I tend to get carried away and start worshiping you with my hands and tongue again. Gahhhhh, I'm working myself up again. Originally Posted by Vitruvian

Athena, ever use a guys own cum on your finger or toy for lubing his ass for play? Originally Posted by angusranch

Of course Angus, I love using cum as a lube. Whether on his Cock for my magic wand, or for my sweet girlCock