Provider and Gentleman Interviews?

There is another site that has both provider and gentleman interviews. I was curious if you had any plans to do the same? I really enjoyed reading about everyone.

Just a thought...

PoppyToyota
  • TBONE
  • 03-27-2009, 11:52 AM
Probably wouldn't take much to get Chipper to volunteer to interview the providers.
TBone he doesn't have to do anything really.....Just put together a questionaire template and then let everyone feel it out when they want to. That would be a lot easier on him. On the other hand it might be a lot more fun if he was to interview each one of them individually. That would be something I would volunteer to help with. haha
  • TBONE
  • 03-27-2009, 12:21 PM
I'll leave it to you two to work out the details.
Thanks for the suggestions!
  • XXXXX
  • 03-27-2009, 12:40 PM
Great suggestion PT, glad your wanting to help make this site grow! It has potential.
Reagan, looking at your avatar I am beginning to grow!
  • XXXXX
  • 03-27-2009, 01:16 PM
By just looking at my avatar?? MMMM....whatcha gonna do if I ever get my hands on ya?? Lol.
xoxxxox

ENJOY Babe
The shake, rattle, and roll !! LOL!
  • XXXXX
  • 03-27-2009, 03:17 PM
LOL
I came up with a few questions for the ladies. I do not know who to send them to for approval. Let me know and I will send them to you. Will work on the gentlemans interview questions tomorrow. Ladies chime in with questions you may have for us. Thanks everyone.

PoppyToyota
  • XXXXX
  • 03-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Hey pt,
this is not a public board therefore...I dont know if the interviews are as appropriate as they would be on a members only board..
Just a thought.....
OK....You can close this thread now.
  • XXXXX
  • 03-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Hehe....Glad you agree PT..
RL it's not that I agree with you. We seem to be the only two talking about it so I am obviously on my own in wanting to actually know what someone likes or dislikes. Maybe I should just ask instead of requesting everyone to post it.
PT, I will make a suggestion which you, Reagan or any anyone else can do with as you see fit:

Why not give this site sometime to grow in membership while making what you are suggesting an optional poll that the owners could link to a members ID? Don't discard the idea as it is a good one.

That would at least give folks the ability to do what you and Reagan are suggesting but at their own pace and it would have the added benefit of being dynamic since this thing is all about that. I think your idea is a really good one by the way.

But whatdoiknow, right? Just my thoughts on it.