Beto's bubble burst!

Veto Beto.

Something stinks in Smell Paso

Beto's bubble is burst.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
55,000 attended the O'Rourke rally in Austin recently.

Question is why the Trump/Cruz team did not try to obtain the Toyota Center for the rally in the first place? It was available all along.
I noticed that more Cruz signs are going up. I'm in Austin and all I saw at first were Beto signs. Now I'm seeing alot more Cruz signs which I did not see before. Interesting.
  • grean
  • 10-19-2018, 09:17 AM
I really hope Orourke doesnt win. HOWEVER, remember the 2016 polls? Nobody had Trump even close. Now look.

A lot of young idealistic people who like Beto are voting this year where they haven't before.
A lot of young idealistic people who like Beto are voting this year where they haven't before. Originally Posted by grean
trying to vote, at least.. looks like the REPUBILCAN Texas Secretary of State will not get around to validating most of the applications that went in that first week in October.. and he answers to nobody for his delay tactic.
55,000 attended the O'Rourke rally in Austin recently.

Question is why the Trump/Cruz team did not try to obtain the Toyota Center for the rally in the first place? It was available all along.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
They're not in Austin, or Dallas, they're in Houston. And it matters not that they didn't choose the new venue initially, it matters only that they needed the new venue when they realized the actual demand.

• grean
  • 10-19-2018, 10:21 AM
trying to vote, at least.. looks like the REPUBILCAN Texas Secretary of State will not get around to validating most of the applications that went in that first week in October.. and he answers to nobody for his delay tactic. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Where did you hear that? That's a bit concerning.
  • grean
  • 10-19-2018, 10:25 AM
You can still sign an affidavit, no?
I noticed that more Cruz signs are going up. I'm in Austin and all I saw at first were Beto signs. Now I'm seeing alot more Cruz signs which I did not see before. Interesting. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I agree with you. It's important to note that in my estimation only about 1 in 20 homes have signs in front. At best. A small minority. So how meaningful the signs are is unknown.
I really hope Orourke doesnt win. HOWEVER, remember the 2016 polls? Nobody had Trump even close. Now look.

A lot of young idealistic people who like Beto are voting this year where they haven't before. Originally Posted by grean
The average of the polls have Cruz +7. Don't forget in 2012 it was Cruz +16 over Sadler. My expectations are that the final tally will be closer than 7 points. Just a hunch.
trying to vote, at least.. looks like the REPUBILCAN Texas Secretary of State will not get around to validating most of the applications that went in that first week in October.. and he answers to nobody for his delay tactic. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung - that's what we pay him to do!! (Vlad said it would cost too much this time around to guarantee it, so we will save that for Trump's next election)

LOL
I noticed that more Cruz signs are going up. I'm in Austin and all I saw at first were Beto signs. Now I'm seeing alot more Cruz signs which I did not see before. Interesting. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I think the party decided they needed to spend some money to avert disaster.

I've noticed the same thing.
The disaster is coming.

Of course, we all know how many illegals are putting Cruz signs in their yards. Under penalty of deportation!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Anyone thinking Beto had a chance is living in a Paper Doll World....but then again I never thought Trump had a chance! Originally Posted by WTF
MAGA
Chung - that's what we pay him to do!! (Vlad said it would cost too much this time around to guarantee it, so we will save that for Trump's next election)

LOL Originally Posted by friendly fred
yeah.. Republicans are so frightened that more people might vote this year, so they take the easy way out, and try to disqualify as many as possible.

Where did you hear that? That's a bit concerning. Originally Posted by grean
Rachel Maddow.. who else? LOL..

I feel so bad for Heidi Cruz.. I had no idea the Cruz' were struggling financially.. Ted makes chump change as a Senator, and she has to keep the family afloat with her Goldman Sachs income. at least the family got a profuse apology from the President, for the unfortunate remarks he made about the family..
he did apologize right? surely he did, since he is welcomed with open arms (and zipper) for Monday's rally?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/heidi-cru...105706569.html