Cold Hearted: Donald Trump Kicks Baby Out of Rally

this guy is fucking NUTZ !!!! This is how he really feels about his supporters.

Dam.

A comment from a lady after seeing the video:

Trump, you piece of shit for making fun of the mother of that baby. I'm sure she thought you were actually being kind, given that she's there supporting you and doesn't realize what a snake you are. Then you go and make fun of her for your own pleasure and attention? I HAVE to have faith in this country that enough people will NEVER let this monster become president. What is WRONG with you Republicans, are you really that stupid, that naive, that gullible, that moronic that you can't see what a total misfit this man is? Does your bigotry rule you so much that you're willing to support a man who is CLEARLY not stable?
More comments about the video:

I was sitting there thinking... maybe I was wrong, may Trump does have a heart... and then he proved that he is a Narcissistic Piece of shit who is unfit to hold ANY office in this great country.
Trump doesn't give a shit about being president. He knows he's going to lose...so he's going to have fun while he's running. Trump's presidential campaign = summer camp
I don't think Trump is playing with a full deck.
I am going to puke how much further is my party going to get embarrassed.
  • jma9
  • 08-02-2016, 04:17 PM
Crying babies are annoying, just like you guys.
I am going to puke how much further is my party going to get embarrassed. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're embarrassing enough.
The video further proves he's an erratic nut case. One minute ohh I love babies that's what we want to see. The next minute ok I lied get that baby out of here.

Admit it or not he's not playing with a full deck but hey it's ok you're going to lose anyway full deck or not. lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA!
I am going to puke how much further is my party going to get embarrassed. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Be a liberal. You act more like one anyway.

Jim
A comment from a lady after seeing the video: Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Clearly a Shrillery plant. They're everywhere.

https://pjmedia.com/video/crowd-at-p...-military-mom/
Geez, you guys are reaching for anything to avoid discussing Hillary's lies and corruption. So Trump is a jerk. Big deal. He's not the epitome of evil and owned by the banks like Hillary.
Grip. Grip. Grip.

WAAAAHHHH. WAAAHHHH. WAAAAHHHH.

Looks like Drumpf's fragile temperament will sink him within a month of beating the ever so presidential Ted Cruz.

The GOP is running for cover.

WhinyBitch is hunkering down.

And SLOBBRIN needs to be packing for his vacation.

You may not like HRC but she knows how to get things done. And well. You bitch and moan about her "crookedness," but she's beaten the RWW spin machine and their costly witch hunts time and time again. And still, she'll be the first woman POTUS.

Drumpf, on the other hand, is a clown at a birthday party. He "always wanted" a Purple Heart. And his people are accusing a Gold Star family of being undercover operatives for the Muslim Brotherhood and their KIA son of being a jihadist who was killed before he could complete his mission.

This is your choice and you want the tabloid clown?

Yeah. Seriously?

(PSST, WhinyBitch: Drumpf is such a fuck up that he can't get a bank to loan him money. Maybe that's why he's sucking up to Putin.)
You like corrupt liars, don't you, AssupLiar. I guess it's because you are a liar.
And the lady with the baby should have taken the child out without having to be asked. That's what you do when your child is disruptive.