My fucking boobs hurt

Like no joke they're fucking sore and are getting bigger but hey since I have your attention may as well address some shit!
To all the newbies and or members who give a providers name as a reference, could you please
1) Let the provider you are using as a reference know that someone may contact her to vouch.
2) make sure you stick to one damn name or handle and don't lie about if you are or are not a member on the board.
This is starting to become an issue, at least for me.
If you contact me for a 6pm appt on a Monday, using the name "rudy" who doesn't have an eccie account than contact another provider giving her the name "Paul" who has a not very active account on eccie under the name fuckfacefuck who has seen LMCC Thursday around 8pm. It causes confusion or makes it look like a "fake reference"

Oh and just throwing this out there for the ones with Wifes/Girlfriends
if your going to do dirt, stay on top of your shit. Log out of eccie, clear your fucking cookies or history. Delete texts messages or call logs.
I don't like having to talk to your chicks (or get yelled at )
You don't have to worry about drama or me throwing you under the bus.
Only worry you're going to have about me is if your girl calls me I'll not only play it off for you but will try to convince her to do spank a hot girl friday on the morning show because fuck you, She should have never found my number on your phone to begin with.

I have No muthafucking shame 💋 LOL

GoodNight Bitches!
Be Safe, Have Fun and hope y'all enjoy y'all's turkey day!

-Jae
I can help with ur your tit issue
Leeches will help relieve the pressure on the boobies.
  • HUMP!
  • 11-27-2014, 06:56 AM
LMCC, your brand of cool is appreciated on this board.
LMCC,

Just like there is no "Provider 101" curriculum, likewise, zero "Hobbyist 101" classes.

Thing is, too many providers and wannabe providers ignore the realities and the learning process and just "jump into the pool." Those who do expose themselves to great potential hurt (and worse).

Concurrently, too many fake and phony hobbyists take advantage of the providers (above) and all too often either very much waste the time of savvy providers along the way. And, less than legit providers and "managers."

Electrons are cheap, and, too many legit providers expose themselves to potential time-wasters and jerks (and worse) by publishing phones and e-mails. And, of course, heaven forbid, way many jerks have multiple handles here and elsewhere that may or may not be connected to real encounters, some many many moons ago.

Back in the day (like 10-12 years ago) a few established members (hobbyists and providers) in the SA community sponsored and organized and hosted live (meaning in person) seminars for newly vouched providers. Which kept some of them very safe and sound and even a few of which are still around to this day.

Not sure if anything like that would work these days. In fact, very unlikely.
[QUOTE=NikkiWhite;1056077052]I can help with ur your tit

Are you in town? Shiiiit come on over than! Lol
Don't gotta tell me twice
LMCC,

Just like there is no "Provider 101" curriculum, likewise, zero "Hobbyist 101" classes.

Thing is, too many providers and wannabe providers ignore the realities and the learning process and just "jump into the pool." Those who do expose themselves to great potential hurt (and worse).

Concurrently, too many fake and phony hobbyists take advantage of the providers (above) and all too often either very much waste the time of savvy providers along the way. And, less than legit providers and "managers."

Electrons are cheap, and, too many legit providers expose themselves to potential time-wasters and jerks (and worse) by publishing phones and e-mails. And, of course, heaven forbid, way many jerks have multiple handles here and elsewhere that may or may not be connected to real encounters, some many many moons ago.

Back in the day (like 10-12 years ago) a few established members (hobbyists and providers) in the SA community sponsored and organized and hosted live (meaning in person) seminars for newly vouched providers. Which kept some of them very safe and sound and even a few of which are still around to this day.

Not sure if anything like that would work these days. In fact, very unlikely. Originally Posted by ck1942

It was more of suggestion to help the new guys. There's a few bad apples out there that fuck it up for them as it is. Some will take what I said in stride or blow it off.
The thing about the wife's I meant though lol
I had one lady call/text me a few weeks ago for like 3 or 4 fucking days. Smh that's some boo boo right there. That kind of carelessness affects me too not just him.
Im not telling anyone what to do, They are grown men and know what they're doing.. I just thought I'd be courteous and throw it out there what I would do. lol
( y'all know I would do it too )
Back on topic, those boobs! lol
More than my share of angry wives have I had to "counsel" regarding their harassment of providers, including some who dispatched the po-po to incall locations that dumb spouses wither exposed or confessed.

Yes, I knew OP was more on the guys issues, but too often those issues are caused by too much thinking with the little head, of course.

Good luck on the titz!
You should have a boob massage session and wouldn't mind being the first or the last...lol
What have you been doing with them?
What have you been doing with them? Originally Posted by polo1970
Nothing, they're just getting bigger
Nothing, they're just getting bigger Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Awww shiiit...congratulations maybe?!?
Nothing, they're just getting bigger Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Squeeze the nipple and let some of the pressure out...

Or you can ice them down...the cold tends to make things shrink. This cold weather isnt good fot my ego.
  • ttmax
  • 12-02-2014, 12:06 PM
Squeeze but just don't bite!