Tasty Eats in Fayetteville

Visiting NWA soon, looking for delicious meals to indulge on that are available.

Staff edit. dj8
Wright's BBQ
TJs sandwich shop off college. Bomb.com!!!!!
Angela's bakery - the papusas are seriously to die for.
And if you're a coffee person like me I'm a regular at 7brews. Their version of a frappe is like the best ever. (called a chiller) I go with the White Mac or the Smooth 7
TJs sandwich shop off college. Bomb.com!!!!!
Angela's bakery - the papusas are seriously to die for.
And if you're a coffee person like me I'm a regular at 7brews. Their version of a frappe is like the best ever. (called a chiller) I go with the White Mac or the Smooth 7 Originally Posted by raven winters
You have great tastes! Angela’s is great, so is TJ’s and 7.

I would add one new place that’s also fun, the Boardwalk Food Truck Court near Angela’s. Great place to eat for a selection.
Wright's BBQ Originally Posted by Baconman

Took me forever but I can honestly say that Wright's is the Stiff edit. choice for BBQ in NWA!

I'm old school and I'm sure there's fancier places but I'm fond of Herman's and Tiny Tim's on the square
I'm old school and I'm sure there's fancier places but I'm fond of Herman's and Tiny Tim's on the square Originally Posted by Baconman

I love both of those and there is nothing at all wrong with going to old school places, there's a reason they are still around.

Speaking of which, I do love Venesian Inn.

Hugos on the square has delicious juicy burgers
The Village Inn off college has great breakfast and lunch
La Huerta is a great Mexican place on college

So many different places to eat around here
I love both of those and there is nothing at all wrong with going to old school places, there's a reason they are still around.

Speaking of which, I do love Venesian Inn.

Originally Posted by Exchequer

I had to zoom in lmfao hahahhaaha
Black Bear Diner across from the mall on College.
I had to zoom in lmfao hahahhaaha Originally Posted by raven winters
What an eye for details, I’m very impressed!
Here now, looking forward to dinner