Other towns around wichita..

So i wanted to travel . i cant go to far out of wichita. Was thinking like junction city or salina ?. So i was just seeing do i make a ad in wichita ? Im just still learning.. Wanna go to somw other cities or smaller towns.. Just looking for advice or somme help tia
Topeka has very little in the way of providers. I'm sure you could pick up some business here. Just mention that you're making the trip, dates you'll be here, etc.
A friend of mine recently explored around Topeka...she really liked it.
But where do you post it because I was under the impression we can't advertise our trips any more??

Thanks..JJ
But where do you post it because I was under the impression we can't advertise our trips any more??

Thanks..JJ Originally Posted by JJ Nyx

My understanding is that you can tell us about your trips but can't really advertise that you're open for business. Some of the local falls are just getting saying hello, etc.

Safe travels
So i wanted to travel . i cant go to far out of wichita. Was thinking like junction city or salina ?. So i was just seeing do i make a ad in wichita ? Im just still learning.. Wanna go to somw other cities or smaller towns.. Just looking for advice or somme help tia Originally Posted by LondonNicole

As to where you would post, unless it's KC, it would still be in this area in the coed section. It would help if you put a reference of the town you were going to visit in the post title.
Here is some info copied from a post by the moderator Scorpio31.

The Coed Discussions and other forums will be highly moderated for content that can be seen as basically advertising. We know this is subjective and ambiguous! Flirtatiousness is fine, posts that attract attention are okay; outright advertising or solicitation is not! It could produce a short loss of posting privileges.
The ladies may announce when they will be visiting, but those posts must be cryptic and not give the appearance of an activity that can no longer be promoted. For example, one might ask for recommendations for good restaurants, places to visit, etc. whie in town.

The guys may announce visiting girls either in here or the Men's Lounges.
Here is a link to the thread that this info came from in the coed section.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2662004

Hope this helps clarify a few things
So do I juSt say I’m making a weekend girls trip to Topeka this weekend on here ?? I wanna go somewhere for the weekend