BOOM: FBI Director James Comey: Trump Lied On Obama And Must Correct This Falsehood

What else is new with the Orange shriveled up monkey with Skunk hair.

FBI Director James Comey asked the Department of Justice to “publicly reject” President Donald Trump’s explosive allegation over the weekend that then-President Barack Obama had ordered a wiretap of Trump’s communications during the presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Sunday.

Comey said that Trump’s claim, which he tweeted early on Saturday without offering any evidence, “is false and must be corrected,” according to unnamed U.S. officials who spoke with the Times. The Justice Department, led by Trump-nominated Attorney General Jeff Sessions, has not done so yet.
I'm guessing Trump will try to fire Comey now. Lol
I'm guessing Trump will try to fire Comey now. Lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And I'm guessing Swishy Chap is ready to take it in the ass bareback again. Lol.

Below are some things I've found online that may be helpful in any context and regardless of your sexual preference or orientation.

• The lining of the ass is delicate and can be damaged easily so relax your ass and use lots of lube. Lube reduces friction, which reduces the number of micro-tears in your ass. Tears give an entryway to the blood stream. Also bare-backing after fisting or rough toy-play increases risk.
  • Don't cum in the pussy or ass. You significantly reduce risk if you pull out before cumming. Don't allow that fusion or chemical reaction of simultaneous 'cumming together' by both you. It's extremely risky.
  • Ass fucking is more riskier and dangerous than pussy fucking. If you're a gay guy you might choose to fuck rather than get fucked.
  • The longer and harder the fuck, the bigger the risk.
  • Don't use any toys that will significantly dilate blood vessels in your ass, increasing blood exposure while you fuck.
  • Don't douche right before or right after.
  • Don't sit back and admire your handy work after you're done. Get up and clean off immediately w / soap & water. You can come back later and lay with your lover and be amazed at the great sex you just had. Many people catch stuff when they sit there proud of what they've done allowing infection to set in from the dried up pimp juice.

Now these are only risk reduction measures should you choose to BB and are applicable in the RW as well.

Now happy risky bare-backing Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
  • R.M.
  • 03-05-2017, 08:23 PM
Poor miserable OP salty and hungry.
And I'm guessing Swishy Chap is ready to take it in the ass bareback again. Lol. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yep, here it comes. Stay Tuned.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

BOOM, WRONG AGAIN NEGRO. Fuck are you stupid.
Obama asked for a wire tap from the courts in June and got shot down. They changed their narrative and narrowed it down to they think had a Trump server was tied to Russian bank. They got that approval in October and found NO wrong doing what's so ever. Obama kept the tape rolling. That's illegal! Why don't you do some research you Imbecil instead of spewing the first words out of you mouth after getting your face fucked at the glory hole. Trump has proof and AG Sessions will hang these traitors form the Gallows Pole. Trump is street smart and 10 steps ahead of these chumps.
The OP's nickname needs to be changed to StandinWithStupid, since his butt-buddy is fellow troll and prolific spammer StandinStupid. He often high-fives him and stands with him on every progtard issue.

Hey, StandinWithStupid! Since you say that ass-fucking is "more riskier" (sic), do you prefer to just blow your male pals?

Here's a suggestion for you and StandinStupid. After you finish ass-fucking and blowing each other, maybe you two shrieking chimps can go sign up for an English class!

Recently uncovered recording of a short conversation between SWS and SS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v0fT90fBog

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Fuck Obama, nobody owes that ass wipe a dam thing. He's not our problem anymore. Keep your love affair with Obama to yourself.

Jim
Where is Loretta Lynch through all of this?

Oh yeah..... she busy calling for "Blood, Death on Streets".. she would never tap Trump right?

http://yournewswire.com/loretta-lync...d-death-trump/
Where is Loretta Lynch through all of this?

Oh yeah..... she busy calling for "Blood, Death on Streets".. she would never tap Trump right?

http://yournewswire.com/loretta-lync...d-death-trump/ Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
apparently trying to incite a riot.

Jim
Trump is gonna roast over this lie. Lol
  • R.M.
  • 03-06-2017, 05:56 AM
Why you so upset? You lie about who you are all the time.
Why you so upset? You lie about who you are all the time. Originally Posted by R.M.
....and Unfortunately you lie about who you aren't. ;-)
BOOM. Originally Posted by canuckeight
I like your avatar if that's what it is

avatar actually is some hindu god I think

in your case a goddess I guess, the picture under your name
So, in typical fashion, NOT ONE refutation of the story by the Brown Shirts. Only attacks on the messenger.

Congressional Republicans are gonna jump shit in ever increasing numbers as this latest drama unfolds. They will not go down with this ship.