he doesn't judge your past

he CREDITS your FUTURE

win her

A NEW HOUSE

with Billy!!

CRUISE with Billy

dont be on the hook if she doesn't make the payments down the line
I need advice:

I want her to have the car financed in her name (to build her credit) and I will pay the monthly note. (I don't want to co-sign or leave tracks

Advice please Originally Posted by cowfarmer
The OP should just get her a bus pass. Originally Posted by pyramider
Don't do it. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Tell her to save the money you give her and buy her own damn car!! Next!!
A fool and his money soon....
My advice is DON"T
Buy the car for her, get a title loan in her name, pay off the title loan.

Cheaper in the long run

I bought my girl two cars.

She got in a wreck someone rear ended her with the one she bought after seeing me for lunch.
I felt bad and bought her a car.

Then the one I bought her got stuck in the snow so I pulled her out and ripped the bumper off so I bought her a brand new 4X4, changed the tires to A/Ts and put better projection headlights on it for her.

Just buy the damn car
You guys must be some rich dudes, spending THAT amount of cash on a sugar baby.
If you really want to help her... Teach her how to be a big girl and buy her own car. Teach her how to grow her credit score. Tell her to get a reportable income.

If you dont want to really help in those ways... just buy the car and give it to her. Dont hand her a 'credit score' she didnt earn.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-20-2017, 11:29 AM
I just wanna know where the fuckers are that want to buy ME a car... LOL.
I just wanna know where the fuckers are that want to buy ME a car... LOL. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Oh, young padawan. Must I remind you of the difference between "Wanting" and "Able" ?

I will continue playing the lotto, you'll be the second to hear about our good fortune.
I just wanna know where the fuckers are that want to buy ME a car... LOL. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Oh, young padawan. Must I remind you of the difference between "Wanting" and "Able" ? Just think of the many times you begged for round 3 (want) and yet I was too exhausted to satisfy your base desires (not able).

I will continue playing the lotto, you'll be the second to hear about our good fortune.
I need advice:

SB has very little reportable income and a FICO score about 550.

I want her to have the car financed in her name (to build her credit) and I will pay the monthly note. (I don't want to co-sign or leave tracks

Advice please Originally Posted by cowfarmer
Pay cash for car.or Give professional money for the car.Make sure nothing comes back to you on the car. A Lucky professional gets a car and rate from client.
Does she go to school? Ford has a student program that she could qualify for if she has a present school schedule for 0% financing. They did not check My income or anything. My first car financed in my name was at drive time. You just need proof of income there. They base you car choices and payments on how much you make monthly. I hope this helps!