Feeling Cheated

Hello ladies and gents. I have been hobbying for almost 10 years and I'm starting to feel cheated or maybe it's just me. First problem, provider ads says opened minded, fetishes welcome. Then they have a disclaimer that says they will not discuss services or have explicit language. So, I pay for 3 hours and when I get ready to move to a Greek position I'm told they do not offer that. Well if I would have asked them I would have been on the block list. for example, I had an appointment with Kelly from Austin, a known Greek provider. I arrive on time to her in call we get down to business, but when it's time for Greek she says I had to let her know before time. But my fee included the Greek rate, and we can not discuss services thru email or over the phone. So WTF providers. How can I communicate if it's not allowed and get what I want?
There are some ladies that won't talk about things before meeting for fear of LE which is reasonable fear or concern.
Personally, I do enjoy Greek, but if a guy wants me to prep for it I do need to know in advance.
I do not prep for Greek for every appt, however if I have seen reviews from the guy where it is mentioned, I will try to make sure I'm ready.
There have been times when my stomach isn't cooperating and won't allow it. There have also been times when it just happens without prep but I can't guarantee that things will be cleaned properly without advance notice.
Hello ladies and gents. I have been hobbying for almost 10 years and I'm starting to feel cheated or maybe it's just me. First problem, provider ads says opened minded, fetishes welcome. Then they have a disclaimer that says they will not discuss services or have explicit language. So, I pay for 3 hours and when I get ready to move to a Greek position I'm told they do not offer that. Well if I would have asked them I would have been on the block list. for example, I had an appointment with Kelly from Austin, a known Greek provider. I arrive on time to her in call we get down to business, but when it's time for Greek she says I had to let her know before time. But my fee included the Greek rate, and we can not discuss services thru email or over the phone. So WTF providers. How can I communicate if it's not allowed and get what I want? Originally Posted by fu2nit
Tammy has hit the nail on the head. Most ladies that provide fetishes and/or greek, would tell you they would like some heads up. In my experience, the ladies who do not want or need a heads up are few and far between. As a matter of course, if a gent is meeting a lady for the first time and is seeking anything other than GFE, it is in both party's best interest to convey that fact.

How to bring up services when a lady says no discussion of services?

In this case, as you are seeing an ECCIE lady with reviews, and you are an ECCIE member, I would recommend something as simple as letting her know you are sending a PM with your likes/dislikes. It is that simple.

Thanks for your post and hope this helps.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
These ladies that do that seriously give the few of us good ones bad names.... if u r on here and reviewed and verified there's the code words for reasons let's be not be unreasonable. Message on here and get on with the fun times
what what in da butt :P
I always tell guys to read my reviews...what you read is pretty much what you will get...no upsell/no bullshit

I am sorry you have been having bad luck...research harder and go get ya sum baby!!
Thanks for the replies and advice. I will be back in the great state of Texas soon. Plan on putting it to us.
Hello ladies and gents. I have been hobbying for almost 10 years and I'm starting to feel cheated or maybe it's just me. First problem, provider ads says opened minded, fetishes welcome. Then they have a disclaimer that says they will not discuss services or have explicit language. So, I pay for 3 hours and when I get ready to move to a Greek position I'm told they do not offer that. Well if I would have asked them I would have been on the block list. for example, I had an appointment with Kelly from Austin, a known Greek provider. I arrive on time to her in call we get down to business, but when it's time for Greek she says I had to let her know before time. But my fee included the Greek rate, and we can not discuss services thru email or over the phone. So WTF providers. How can I communicate if it's not allowed and get what I want? Originally Posted by fu2nit
Like Dallas, I suggest reading reviews - at least for me. One gent asked if Greek is on my menu, and I admit it was irritating he neither read my showcase or reviews for the SUPER DUPER OBVIOUS answer, sheesh.

If there is absolutely NO record in online History of an activity, 20 times out of 10 its not offered.

It's not fun feeling cheated. Thus it's important to lay any deal breakers on the table beforehand for your peace of mind.