URL / Website: xx
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 10250 Shady Trail
Activities: lfk, boob play, hj, 3 seconds of cg
Hair Length and Color: Blonde in a bun, blue eyes
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: petite/spinner, pale white, really blonde hair.
Recommendation: No
Write her name .. so others know
Write her name .. so others know Originally Posted by Argo85
No, don't.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2439528
It has always been a rule around here that you mask the name when extras are mentioned. The reason is to protect the girl from getting fired since there is a possibility that management occasionally reads this forum. Although, in this case, it seems that it might improve the club experience if she did get fired.
Wow What a surprise> Ripped off at a strip club!!! Never heard of such a thing. Good Grief
unfortunately, this happened to me 2 times in one month. I do have some regular strippers that don't rip me off that I see. i wanted to try some different girls out and got punished.
Write her name .. so others know Originally Posted by Argo85
No, don't. Originally Posted by billw1032
looks like he sort of did.. let me guess.

Bitchy?
Wow What a surprise> Ripped off at a strip club!!! Never heard of such a thing. Good Grief Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
I'm glad OP called her out so others know. If bishes want to try shady shit, they deserve to be put on blast
The hustle factor at BDD has increased a lot lately, both day and night but seems to be worse at night. And not talking about the Cubans either. The white and Asian dancers now will typically ask you for a tip after done giving normal non-extra dances. Have to assume most guys cave to the request, otherwise they wouldn't foolishly keep trying the tactic.
Why someone hits a strip club to get extras or more is a mystery. It will cost you a fortune. Just get a provider !
Why someone hits a strip club to get extras or more is a mystery. It will cost you a fortune. Just get a provider ! Originally Posted by Doug4343
It can but it doesnt have too. I have 2 i see semi regularly and it doesnt cost a fortune.
Make friends with the waitress. Tip her well. She will help you avoid the hustlers
I'm glad OP called her out so others know. If bishes want to try shady shit, they deserve to be put on blast Originally Posted by Ron_Mexico91
Exactly. That it's not a surprise is the very reason for this forum...and why these things should be mentioned.
Make friends with the waitress. Tip her well. She will help you avoid the hustlers Originally Posted by Huck69
Or she will steer you to girls she likes that she feels sorry for...