Petro Dollar

So as U.S. Currency is falling out of favor with other countries (Russia and China) as the currency to trade energy do you have a gameplan if the value of our currency decreases?
I may start slinging... Oh, wait.
Well, with China, Russia and Europe in economic deep shit, I don't see any problems... hell, the ruple is down 50% to the dollar this year. Europe is back in recession. China is in a slowdown.

The current low price for oil is taking money out of the oil companies pocket and putting it in consumers pockets, increasing demand. That is offset by the scaling back of traditional oil and especially shale development and some job losses. OK, it probably won't be a wash, but not that big of a hit.
Agreed old yeller, but what I'm getting at is long term if China and Russia price oil in their currencies that leaves the U.S. Dollar out in the cold. Essentially the dollar would start losing it's position as a global currency. I wonder about interest rates and bank & business failures.
Btw Camille not even Nikki or my part time cabana boy job with her could comfort me if this happened!

There's a few things pussy can't cure Camille even though you might think yours is golden this would be far to large I'm guessing for you to fuck and make it all better.
:-/ You missed the joke... Oh well