Tulsi gabbard has sold her soul

Tulsi has sold her soul supporting trumpf and magas. She's stated she would accept being trumpfs vp. She's even peddling the maga agenda on fox.
Her career is now in the toilet.
Very disappointed in tulsi
How long before he calls her Pocahontas or some such shit?
She'll be used by maga and discarded
She'll be used by maga and discarded Originally Posted by winn dixie
That remains to be seen. What we do know is she discarded the Democratic Party. Now changing your Political Party is often regarded as Political Suicide not unless she can make a favorable impression, so she has a good bit of work to do.
Cool. Now Trump will really set precedent if he is elected, and she is his VP. Why not be the 1st president accused of sexually harassing the VP? I can't say I'd blame him. I'd much rather fuck her than Melania if I was him too.
TDC on parade.
TDC?

Tulsi sold out for the money.
Sad
TDC? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Yeah... "TDC" -- The Democrat Crybabies.

Reckon it's rather self-explanatory there, mate.

... Let Tulsi do what she wants!

#### Salty
Tusli has ZERO credibility cept with looking kinda hot. But other than that- no backbone, no policies, no ideology, no political creed, and certainly no backing from either side. So,,-yeah sure nominate away Herr Trump.
Tusli has ZERO credibility cept with looking kinda hot. But other than that- no backbone, no policies, no ideology, no political creed, and certainly no backing from either side. So,,-yeah sure nominate away Herr Trump. Originally Posted by eyecu2
She has more credibility in her thumb than any Democrat has, that's why she switched parties.
... Yeah... "TDC" -- The Democrat Crybabies.

Reckon it's rather self-explanatory there, mate.

... Let Tulsi do what she wants!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You can’t actually say it or you will get pointed.

You know the “Biden Buddies” are scared shitless of her because of all the crying.
What exactly Do you guys find so exciting about Tulsi,? - I mean what legislation did she actually ever get involved and passing, -I understand that you like her because she left the Democrat party because she was an outsider - but what specifically do you like about her?
What exactly Do you guys find so exciting about Tulsi,? - I mean what legislation did she actually ever get involved and passing, -I understand that you like her because she left the Democrat party because she was an outsider - but what specifically do you like about her? Originally Posted by eyecu2
Self made woman. Lt Colonel in the Army Reserve. Smart. Independent. Easy on the eyes.

Most of all, she knows that Joe Biden is driving the Country to ruin, and wants to stop him by the best means possible.

Get Trump Elected.
Self made woman. Lt Colonel in the Army Reserve. Smart. Independent. Easy on the eyes.

Most of all, she knows that Joe Biden is driving the Country to ruin, and wants to stop him by the best means possible.

Get Trump Elected. Originally Posted by Jackie S
... Yep, that pretty much sums it up...

#### Salty