Chat Suggestion

Instead of having the sound on by default, turn it off. Stealth viewing of this site is always a good thing.
Very good suggestion!!

I second the motion!

Smooch!

Lea
I do like the new chat and the way it previously saves the avatar and font size you are using. I also like you can just scroll up a bit to stop scroll of the screen. I would also add another +1 as the default with no sound!
I just turn my speakers off.
^ that's what I do...
  • Mokoa
  • 04-11-2012, 09:38 PM
You can also mute the sound through the operating system.
Yeah fellas, no shit. I already know you can turn the sound off through various other means. I'm asking for the code to be changed. It's pretty simple stuff. It requires 5 minutes to locate the section of code controlling it and to toggle it from a yes to a no or a 0 to a 1 or whatever the variable is in this particular case. I do not need help knowing how to turn the speakers off or using my OS to blanket mute the browser I use for perusing eccie. I may decide to log onto eccie while viewing something on Hulu and I don't want to pause my show while I "log" onto chat and wait for the stupid wrench to appear in order to get to the drop down menu that controls the sound.
Hey, heres another chatroom suggestion: Unban me from the chatroom!
Im with JLC on this one.
Is there a way to use chat on iPhone?
Nope, chat is flash. There are apps to use on the iPad, not sre about the iphone.
Ok thanks
I do like the new chat and the way it previously saves the avatar and font size you are using. I also like you can just scroll up a bit to stop scroll of the screen. I would also add another +1 as the default with no sound! Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
I noticed that in chat the other day too.I did mute mine though
I didnt have to re do my set up either Yay!
You can also wear earplugs. j/k Yeah that should be pretty simple. I'll see what I can do JLC
TY for at least looking into it, even if it doesn't pan out.