How am I supposed to set appointments and be reviewed if I cant post?

Its been a few weeks since I've joined the site and I'm still not sure how to work it. My first time in the "Welcome Section" was okay. I got the chance to meet someone from the site. But I still didnt get reviewed and Im not supposed to post in that section anymore. So how do I meet people who do reviews if I cant post?
You may participate in other areas of the site, you just cannot post any ads.

For instance, you could participate in discussions in co-ed, or answer requests in the ISO section.

Welcome & Introductions is designed to be a "one intro ad post" forum, not a discussion area.

If you seek to become a verified provider, there are other ways besides reviews to become verified. You can have a provider or member in good standing send a "vouch" for you, you could show an established web site, send a P411 account, etc. Any combination of two or more of those items will get you verified, which means you can post ads in the ad forum.

Details of the VP process are linked in my signature block. Please pm, or email dallas@eccie.net if you have questions.
I know how you feel girl... But hang in there and start using your forums... Once the hobbyist begin to see you interacting all will fll into place. atleast that's what they tell me... Don't give up
Post pictures, showcase, website info, and interact in chat and on the forums to get noticed.

B
Except for that tiny avatar pic, there's no way for any of us to tell what you look like. Duke of G, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can go back to your WW post and bump it with a 'Hey guys I've got pics now' post.

Check with him first...don't take my word for it.

In a highly competitive market like Dallas, a lot of guys will just zoom past WW posts that don't have at least a few pics. The girls above you and below you with nice pics are getting all the WW biz...
Except for that tiny avatar pic, there's no way for any of us to tell what you look like. Duke of G, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can go back to your WW post and bump it with a 'Hey guys I've got pics now' post.

In a highly competitive market like Dallas, a lot of guys will just zoom past WW posts that don't have at least a few pics. The girls above you and below you with nice pics are getting all the WW biz... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
I agree , pics are important in a visual market place and to many times ww is wasted with small fuzzy poorly acquired phone shots. First impressions can play a big part in getting traffic heading your direction.
well you read and you learn. maybe now i can meet some pals.
Its been a few weeks since I've joined the site and I'm still not sure how to work it. My first time in the "Welcome Section" was okay. I got the chance to meet someone from the site. But I still didnt get reviewed and Im not supposed to post in that section anymore. So how do I meet people who do reviews if I cant post? Originally Posted by SexyLexxxi69
Careful with a post like this. There are trolls on this board who will try to get you to do multiple sessions for "free" in return for you getting a review. They will also try to convince you to do all sorts of dangerous things like barebacking. I've heard stories from ladies who were new and exploited. Don't be one of them. The truth of the matter is that new providers are new and unverified and that means that they carry a certain amount of risk -- could be LE, criminals, ect.

I'd recommend going to chat and talking with the guys directly. The Dallas location is full of guys, some of them very nice; others not. The big thing is to convince the legitimate hobbyists that you are safe and will provide your best service.
  • ALAYA
  • 06-15-2012, 11:58 PM
Your def hot so ya should be getting some RESPONCE so I wish you luck in your verification process. 😘ALAYA✨

In a highly competitive market like Dallas, a lot of guys will just zoom past WW posts that don't have at least a few pics. The girls above you and below you with nice pics are getting all the WW biz... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
The ladies can attach pics or IMG links to pics, just like any other post, in their Welcome ad. Plus there is the avatar pic and signature lines, links to their website, P411 page, TER page, etc. There are lots of opportunities within the rules, if they take advantage of them.

A bump or two to the WW ads is generally considered OK, unless it gets out of hand.
With a body like that you will do fine doll.

Just throw out a few comments in the co-ed section. Answer some questions in the Requests-ISO section.

Log into chat and flirt like hell. But do not let anyone try and make you give it for a review. Your smoking hot and will do fine. Give it time. Next thing you know your box will be full
Please tell me what WW is and how do I put links to P411 and Date-Check Thanks CC
welcome wagon
  • Mokoa
  • 07-04-2012, 07:11 PM
WW means Welcome Wagon.

For this site the term refers to the Welcome/Introduction forums that are in each locality.

To put links to other web pages in your posts...

Enter this...

[URL=URL of Web Page]Link Label[/URL]

For example...

This...

[URL=www.foxnews.com]Fox News[/URL]

Will produce this...

Fox News

Nothing to it.
Well, FIRST of all the game is SOLD not told .
However its a dangerous world now. ECCIE is great!
#1 GET verified. #2 Verify YOUR people!!!! Follow Up on your reference contacts, send emails.Don't believe all you read.. Go with your intuition.Go further to check http://www.dangerzone411.com/" or Nationalblacklist.com
Good reviews are gained By consistant GOOD service .They will come.
Beware of what I call "CYBERPIMPS" They are all over making deals for freebies or short money To do dangerous stuff ,or to post reviews, make all kind of deals to cut a break,or to turn you onto THEIR friends (BTW may or may not always be verified) Just because you have lunch with someone for 15 mins
doesnt mean they are cool ( LE eat lunch and read reviews too,right?) .
Stay away from LOW bugdet sites. Alot of guys on those sites aren't used to being verified . Most entertainers on BP etc, Don't bother to verify and take short $
Any entertainer who doesnt verify their potential friends is just plain FOOLISH. Don't be one of them. I prefer to pay a small membership to avoid the unfortunate RISKS we all face .
P-411, Date-check and Room Service2000 are all great. You'll find advertising expensive ,But with proper verification , OUR QUALITY TIME can be better spent with QUALITY friends.xxooxoo Be safe.
Remember ALL $ IS NOT GOOD $ Do your homework...The Hobbyist do right?