Featured Eccie Showcases

When you are on the home page, there are four random providers that show up at the top of the page in the featured Eccie showcases. If interested, I check these providers out as I am always looking to recruit new talent to come to my town for a visit.
Anyway, my suggestion is can you make this area to where only the providers who have logged into Eccie in the past few days actually show up there? I have had a few times where I click on one of the ladies only to find she hasn't logged in for the past month or more.
The fact that a provider has not logged into this site recently does not necessarily mean they are inactive in the hobby overall.
The fact that a provider has not logged into this site recently does not necessarily mean they are inactive in the hobby overall. Originally Posted by mostlynormalstl
Oh I realize that, but I hate to send a feeler out only to have a couple weeks or a month go by before I get a response. By then, the hunt has turned cold for lack of a better word.
Those showcase links are totally randomly generated from the entire showcase database.
If you don't like the ones that show up, just click the refresh button on your browser and you will get a whole new set of them there.

Like MStL said, there can be a multitude of reasons a particular lady hasn't logged in recently.
I see and understand your point...but many active ladies in the hobby don't utilize eccie often. Try sending an email or commenting on her blog if she has one. Good luck hun!
It might make more sense for the featured showcases to be geographically close to your location as well, as it might actually lead to more interests. Seeing providers in Texas is interesting and all, but does someone in Maine no good, for example.
  • iggy
  • 09-17-2012, 06:29 PM
been here 5 days and complaining already LOL
Use the search feature...it works wonderfully
been here 5 days and complaining already LOL Originally Posted by iggy

lol, i also have a complaint lool, i have not seen myself on the featured showcases lol but seriously
  • iggy
  • 09-20-2012, 02:19 PM
the computer picks them randomly U watch long enough U will pop up. do you really have that much time to sit and watch.

You would be better off posting in your city's

Provider Ads
Weekend line up.

IMHO
iggy

By the way what is a " Reliable Provided " , opposed to a " Verified Provide " ?? never seen a RELIABLE PROVIDER BEFORE ??
you can rely on me baby!
  • Trey
  • 09-21-2012, 01:05 PM
Truthfully I never pay much attention to them. You ladies would help yourselves out if you made your lead off pic the best and CLEAREST pic you have as most times they just look like a muddy mess at the size they post them.
  • rp
  • 09-23-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm still waiting for Omar's showcase - the one containing the shot with him in the bathtub
I'm still waiting for Omar's showcase - the one containing the shot with him in the bathtub Originally Posted by rp
OMG YES!!!!
  • Kloie
  • 09-26-2012, 09:24 PM
I'm a lill unhappy that I have not noticed me as a feature! But I must say Texas has some HOT as hell women on it!! God did bless Texas! But again Oklahoma has some true hotties! Just ask me and I'll tell you who!!

Springfield 1 more day!!!!
Your City By Request!!
P411 id P57478