More Search Options

I'd like to see more search options in the Search for Provider section. Such as Sexual orientation, Smoking status, Piercings, Tattoos, Interests - (BDSM, Fetishes, Fantasy Fulfillment), Whether they'll meet with males, females, couples, DUO or all of the above.

Is this a possibility?
I'd like to see more search options in the Search for Provider section. Such as Sexual orientation, Smoking status, Piercings, Tattoos, Interests - (BDSM, Fetishes, Fantasy Fulfillment), Whether they'll meet with males, females, couples, DUO or all of the above.

Is this a possibility? Originally Posted by pedrpipr
Wouldn't we all.

But no, highly unlikely as far as any changes I am currently aware of, and yes I believe having a series of drop-down search options has been suggested before, but I don't believe that the software this board is based on supports those options as far as I know.
could you just add a section in each city search?
that means more work for the IT guy..
while most of the mod's or help gets free access to this site anyway.

I would also like to see links to all of the provider,
if she changed names
phone numbers
photos
and most of all if she is posted on ECCIE her link should be in her review auto. connected.
when we type in a name or phone number in the review it should do an auto search and a ply the link.

the reason they change phone numbers when they get bad reviews and we don't find out until later.
We should have a way to add (up dating) to a review instead of rewriting or writing a new review.
What do you think?????
I would like to have a- save search- option-
After I check out one girl I have to start over
Why can't we put a phrase in a double quote and search by the exact phrase? Same results are returned whether the string is in double quotes or not.