Additional PM space for a fee?

My PM box is always full. I hate having to delete my messages. I like to keep them for reference purposes, because this way I am easily able to remember who I have and have not seen from the messages that are in my inbox.

That being said … can’t you add a way to get unlimited message space, for those who would like to pay? I think 5 or 10 bucks a months for unlimited PM space would be great

I’d sign up today if I could.
If that doesn't work,you can also download all your PMs in txt, CSV, or XML format.

Smooch!

Lea
Hello is anyone out there????
My apologies for not getting back to you sooner on this.

At this time, downloading the PMs as Lea suggested is the best way to keep an archive of the PMs you wish to keep. Once you have done that, you will have them all saved on your PC and will be able to empty your PM boxes for new messages.

Your suggestion has been kicked up the chain and I will let you know if/when that may be possible.

The Colonel
Down load them all to a word doc. If you are searching your word doc for a particular person or name/message in the saved word doc hit control "F" and you will get a search field that you can type into and it will bring you to a list of pms with your search criteria on your computer. Be sure and password protect your word docs, and you can save them to your google word docs and off your computer password protected.

:-)
I also save mine to a flash drive, thumb drive... whatever they are called now! Then I keep it in a safe place far away from my computer... like the other end of the house!

Smooch!

Lea
good idea Brooke! I hate deleting mine but have done so only once since I joined last year.
Add my applause to this excellent idea. I just had to dump a bunch today. Like Brooke, I use them for reference and my box is always at 99% capacity. I would absolutely pay for more space.

Don't make me use another device or program, please! I barely understand what I'm typing on now. Takes all my brain power to figure out the multiple uses of that vibrator I have with all the buttons and UFO-looking lights. ET phone home?