Choice of location in Showcase

I'm in Reno, NV and the closest two cities I have as options in the dropdown when filling out the showcase information are Sacramento (2 hours away) and Las Vegas (7 hours away).

Can we get a fill in the blank?
I'm in Reno, NV and the closest two cities I have as options in the dropdown when filling out the showcase information are Sacramento (2 hours away) and Las Vegas (7 hours away).

Can we get a fill in the blank? Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
Now thats funny you 'Silly Girl!" You know I'm still in love with you!

Is moving to one of those 2 locations out of the question?
Is moving to one of those 2 locations out of the question? Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Is moving to one of those 2 locations out of the question? Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Is that your way of saying you can't read a map?
Well......since you say it that way, yes. That's exactly what it means.

(BUT, it could also mean you might wanna check your showcase location dropdown. perhaps you'll find a nice little surprise.)
Power to the people!

Thank you very much
Well......since you say it that way, yes. That's exactly what it means.

(BUT, it could also mean you might wanna check your showcase location dropdown. perhaps you'll find a nice little surprise.) Originally Posted by St.Christopher
So now you know why I love her.... right?
Yep!

Lilianna, you will also find that there is now a dedicated forum for West Nevada, Reno, and Tahoe. Hope you are able to make use of it.

Take care,

St. C
Yep!

Lilianna, you will also find that there is now a dedicated forum for West Nevada, Reno, and Tahoe. Hope you are able to make use of it.

Take care,

St. C Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Ahhhh the holidays..... what a wonderful time of year!