Please Add Tahoe / Reno

I only see a forum for Las Vegas Neveda. There are lot of tourists (skiiers and conventioneers) to the Tahoe / Reno area. I live in Carson City which is close proximity to both, in Northern Neveda. Las Vegas is an 8 hour car ride away.

Please add Tahoe / Reno forum.

Thank you

Madison Graham
Yes yes yes yes thanks Madison. I just moved to Reno and I can't put up a showcase for my area.
A Tahoe/Reno board would be awesome. I travel to Reno for work often, and would love to see an eccie listing.

I would volenteer to MOD that forum?

Wait a minute.... can MODS be put on ignore?
Pennsylvania has FOUR boards. And I'm from there. There are only two places with people.

I would also argue that having a Tahoe/Reno/Carson City board would be more lucrative than say..............fucking Erie, PA. Really? Erie has it's own board?
And if you look at the most popular ad board in this area there are HUNDREDS of local ladies you are ignoring.
Wait a minute.... can MODS be put on ignore? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I am sure, that in your case, an exception would be made, LOL!
I am sure, that in your case, an exception would be made, LOL! Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
Well now you know why I almost went with this as my avatar!

I would volenteer to MOD that forum?

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Still Looking, I think you would be an excellent moderator for that forum. Hell, I will even put in a good word for you on it!
Still Looking, I think you would be an excellent moderator for that forum. Hell, I will even put in a good word for you on it! Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
SL HAPPY DANCE!
Yes....Sounds like a good plan....Lake Tahoe and Reno
Still Looking, I think you would be an excellent moderator for that forum. Hell, I will even put in a good word for you on it! Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
Col.......LOL!
Col.......LOL! Originally Posted by camouflage
This is how I lost my day job.....
Ok gang, you now have a brand new W Nevada/Reno/Tahoe forum.

Nevada gets it's own category with 2 subcategories, Reno and Las Vegas.

Enjoy!