Water sports

Ms. Athena, if you are ever in Oklahoma City. I would find it an honor and a privilege to drink your golden nectar. PM me if you every head this way. Would love to serve you for a couple hours
When I come to OKC you will be on your knees awaiting my sweet golden nectar to glide over you body and into your awaiting mouth, swirling every drop to enjoy the wetness and warmth I am sharing with you...Slurp~~
I love water sports
I have a slightly different experience. Back in my college days, late one night during finals two women were in my dorm room. It had started as a legit study session, but they drank too much beer and both girls desperately needed to go to the bathroom.

One of the women challenged the other into a “bet you-dare you” situation. The bet: drink another beer. Whoever lost control and wet their panties would spend the night in bed with me. The other would get a $100 “prize.” Both would have to strip and let me watch for “proof.”

It was hilarious, watching two drunken girls strip to their panties and try everything to make the other lose control: tickle, make jokes, etc. But in just a few minutes nature provided me a playmate for the night. (I miss the early 1980s… bareback sex…)

The next morning I found out the woman who lost did so on purpose (she was also the one who came up with the bet.) She had a fetish for wetting herself; she told me “it’s warm and wet, like cum flowing out of me.”

Sometimes I wonder whatever happened to her…
This a great discussion
Is peeing inside a lady watersports? Always wanted to do that. Is that weird?
How about catheter play. With the catheter in place you both drink large amounts of liquid and see how long you can stand it. Catheters are easy to come by and rather safe with a little caution.
So you just piss on each other? That's it?
Oh, i love this.. definitely a turn on to pee on somebody while looking into their eyes.. power exchanges turn me on
I've been both recipient and giver and have enjoyed both roles, just depends on the mood of the day for both parties. If one is well hydrated and peeing "clear"...there is hardly any odor and the taste is quite mild and enjoyable.