BREAKING NEWS -- Flynn falls on his own sword.

When Kellyanne Conway confirmed that Twitler was confident in Flynn, it was a dead giveaway.

His dumb ass is gone.

Makes you wonder what they're gonna be trying to sweep under the carpet while Flynn is sacrificed.

Who ordered him to reach out to Russia? Who ordered him to lie to Pence? What did the Rooskies have on him?

This is the beginning. Of the end.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile....flynn.amp.html
When Kellyanne Conway confirmed that Twitler was confident in Flynn, it was a dead giveaway.

His dumb ass is gone.

Makes you wonder what they're gonna be trying to sweep under the carpet while Flynn is sacrificed.

Who ordered him to reach out to Russia? Who ordered him to lie to Pence? What did the Rooskies have on him?

This is the beginning. Of the end.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile....flynn.amp.html Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Quit reaching for bullshit jerkoff. The guys gone and rightly so.

Jim
  • jma9
  • 02-13-2017, 09:59 PM
I just love it when men tell me before they cum in my mouth; I really appreciate that Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
good to know...
Trump is a crook he's owned by the Russians - this administration is a disaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I just love it when men tell me before they cum in my mouth; I really appreciate that

good to know... Originally Posted by jma9
well he's what he is yeah? he's a gay twink gloryhole queen .. well he's too fat to be a twink but he's so fat he's not a gaybear either .. bahahaa .. what is he really??

yo hommie .. u down, jew?

Funny, when a republican gives incomplete info, they resign. When a democrat lies, sells out her country, and causes the murders of four brave Americans, she runs for president!! Morals, must be a republican thing.. ..
There is nothing less than what was being reported to Twitler by the CIA and DOJ a month ago.

You want to give Twitler a pass on something that Is most likely espionage and could also be treason?

Did Flynn lie to protect Pence? Who ordered him to do it? Twitler is way too worried about his numbers to have been thinking about this. Or was he trying to cut a deal with Russia like Reagan did with airman?

Who ordered Kellyanne to lie to the people again?

Twitler or Bannon?

Naw... let's see where this goes.

Flynn did not act on his own.
Quit reaching for bullshit jerkoff. The guys gone and rightly so.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
There is no Flynn. He's CGI. The real danger is in the guy running the studio, Jim...
There is no Flynn. He's CGI. The real danger is in the guy running the studio, Jim... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Whatever you say, you brain dead fucking queer.

Jim
Trump is a crook he's owned by the Russians - this administration is a disaster Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Shut up you at piece of shit.
Lock him up !!! Lock him up!!! What President has had more scandals and negative press in his first 45 days than this orange face buffoon?
Shut up you at piece of shit. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You don't have the balls to say that to my face continuing hiding behind your monitor and letting the MODS protect your sorry ass.
Trump is a crook he's owned by the Russians - this administration is a disaster Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Your fat, stolen valor ass better pace yourself, Lubed Wide-ass. There's almost four years left to Trump's first administration; so, it's certain at the rate your fat ass is whining and stressing, you'll have a heart attack before you pack on another hundred pounds, Lubed Wide-ass.
Lock him up !!! Lock him up!!! What President has had more scandals and negative press in his first 45 days than this orange face buffoon? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Calm down, you fat phony fuck, it's only been 24 days, not 45. You'd better buckle up and enjoy the ride!

And "negative press" helped propel Trump to the White House, you greasy ass-pimple! So bring it!

Of course, you like the dishonest media because you're the most dishonest fucktard on this board.
Great take, Corpy.

Guess what? Your man-baby and his minions have done more stupid shit since Election Day to backpedal from.

The courts are going to have a field day...both here and in Russia. Don't be surprised if one of our European Allies takes Twitler to court...