Excited Eccie is Up and Rolling!! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

So EXCITED that ECCIE is back and Anxious to meet old and new friends!!
Welcome back hon!
I’d love to be one of your “new” friends sometime. I always miss you when you come to your old home. Welcome back everyone!!!
what happened to the Kansas city part?
what happened to the Kansas city part? Originally Posted by kcdaytona816
Admins are slowly restoring local forums; you just need to be patient.

Reviews from before The Dark Ages have been withdrawn from circulation; I've seen conflicting information as to whether that's temporary or permanent. As local forums go up, there is apparently a subforum called "Encounter Reports" vice "Reviews". "Encounter reports" are apparently emasculated reviews (IIRC, they don't include fee and length information anymore). If you look around the site you should see some posts that reference the changes and the conversion process for further information.

Cheers,

bcg
Welcome back hon! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Thank you love,
Was lost without eccie.

I’d love to be one of your “new” friends sometime. I always miss you when you come to your old home. Welcome back everyone!!! Originally Posted by 14654TP
I will be there..Wichita Ks fairly regularly.
Look for me on Switter
@Savannahmoon
Or my website will also post travel dates as well
Admins are slowly restoring local forums; you just need to be patient.

Reviews from before The Dark Ages have been withdrawn from circulation; I've seen conflicting information as to whether that's temporary or permanent. As local forums go up, there is apparently a subforum called "Encounter Reports" vice "Reviews". "Encounter reports" are apparently emasculated reviews (IIRC, they don't include fee and length information anymore). If you look around the site you should see some posts that reference the changes and the conversion process for further information.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Looking forward to the rebuilding of this site.
Hi Savannah, long time no see! Are you on Twitter? @lespaulmankc69
Welcome Savannah - still visit Wichita occasionally ??
Im excited eccie is back as well, I had retired a year ago only to come back in april and find eccie gone lo1, its been interesting learning all the new sites and relying heavily on p411, hoping eccie is here to stay now
Im excited eccie is back as well, I had retired a year ago only to come back in april and find eccie gone lo1, its been interesting learning all the new sites and relying heavily on p411, hoping eccie is here to stay now Originally Posted by amylove
Hope you can visit Wichita ... hubba hubba
Nice to be back here .Thanks ECCIE
Visiting Omaha July 9, 10, & 11
First time..
Rather excited!!