My Fucking Uncle, a lifetime Republican, Is Voting For Biden next Election

My Fucking Uncle, a lifetime Republican, Is Voting For Biden next Election

This would have never happened when he was still alive!

(OK - So I read that on twitter but it is still funny - and probably true for someone's Uncle!
  • oeb11
  • 05-06-2020, 07:28 AM
U R Right - FF!
That is funny! I have the right to vote by mail if I so choose. I prefer to vote in person though.
  • oeb11
  • 05-06-2020, 07:36 AM
DPST's ears have perked up at vote by mail - One can bet tht at least 50% of the cemetery residents will mail in their votes for Biden, eet al.

Just another fascist DPST scam to fake votes.

DPST mantra - Defeat Trump- the end justifies any means we use regardless!!!
That’s a good bet, oebsy. I’ll take it. Yous bet 50% of all US cemetery residents will vote by mail for Biden. What stakes shall we sets?

Everybodys is a witness to this.

LOLLING!
That is funny! I have the right to vote by mail if I so choose. I prefer to vote in person though. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Me too. But not #Me Too. Although I do believe Tara Reid!!!!!
DPST's ears have perked up at vote by mail - One can bet tht at least 50% of the cemetery residents will mail in their votes for Biden, eet al.

Just another fascist DPST scam to fake votes.

DPST mantra - Defeat Trump- the end justifies any means we use regardless!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
I receive a mail-in ballot by mail. In order for someone to cast a vote in my stead, they would have to: Know that I have a mail-in ballot. Enter my house and find the mail-in ballot. Take it without my knowledge. Forge my signature, a signature that is checked by at least one and possibly more individuals at the site that receives the ballot.

And 2 more points: (1) the person sending in the fraudulent ballot is committing a felony. (2) The fraudulent ballot would only matter if the person filling out the ballot voted for a different candidate than the intended voter. A 50-50 chance at best.

So would it be really worth it to the person committing fraud to do so? Doubtful.

Much of the country already votes by mail ballots with infinitesimal fraud. Five states run their elections almost entirely by vote by mail. In 28 states and the District of Columbia, voters have the right to request a no-excuse absentee ballot. In some of these states — including California and Arizona — most citizens vote from home.

There is also no evidence that vote by mail benefits one party more than another. It’s used in Republican Utah and narrowly divided Colorado. Conservative publications and groups, such as the Washington Times, National Review, and the American Enterprise Institute, have published pieces in favor of vote by mail. If the president believes vote by mail is “corrupt,” he has a funny way of showing it.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-wo...hoCzt0QAvD_BwE
Me too. But not #Me Too. Although I do believe Tara Reid!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Who is Tara Reid?
I receive a mail-in ballot by mail. In order for someone to cast a vote in my stead, they would have to: Know that I have a mail-in ballot. Enter my house and find the mail-in ballot. Take it without my knowledge. Forge my signature, a signature that is checked by at least one and possibly more individuals at the site that receives the ballot.

And 2 more points: (1) the person sending in the fraudulent ballot is committing a felony. (2) The fraudulent ballot would only matter if the person filling out the ballot voted for a different candidate than the intended voter. A 50-50 chance at best.

So would it be really worth it to the person committing fraud to do so? Doubtful.

Much of the country already votes by mail ballots with infinitesimal fraud. Five states run their elections almost entirely by vote by mail. In 28 states and the District of Columbia, voters have the right to request a no-excuse absentee ballot. In some of these states — including California and Arizona — most citizens vote from home.

There is also no evidence that vote by mail benefits one party more than another. It’s used in Republican Utah and narrowly divided Colorado. Conservative publications and groups, such as the Washington Times, National Review, and the American Enterprise Institute, have published pieces in favor of vote by mail. If the president believes vote by mail is “corrupt,” he has a funny way of showing it.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-wo...hoCzt0QAvD_BwE Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Who's going to convict them, the Democratic Judge?

In CA, supposedly, ballot harvesters were just going around knocking door to door asking for ballots.

In CA, supposedly, ballot harvesters were just going around knocking door to door asking for ballots. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Supposedly? That means yous don’t know, but blurted it out anyways.

Don’t they go door to door anyways?

LOLLING!

In CA, supposedly, ballot harvesters were just going around knocking door to door asking for ballots. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Who in the ghetto wouldn't give it up for the right price?

"Supposedly"? Get back to me when you have something factual to back it up. At the current time, there is no evidence, now or in the past, of widespread voter fraud. Have there been cases of voter fraud in this country? Certainly. Enough to be anywhere close to possibly turning an election? No.

As we have written before, numerous researchers who have studied the issue, say it’s simply not true that “there’s a lot of fraudulent voting” in the U.S.

“The best facts we can gather to assess the magnitude of the alleged problem of voter fraud show that, although millions of people cast ballots every year, almost no one knowingly and willfully casts an illegal vote in the United States today,” Minnite wrote in her book, “The Myth of Voter Fraud.”

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/tr...isinformation/
No voter fraud going on in kalifornia or with mail in ballots?
I have a couple of bridges and beach front properties to sell to whoever believes that sheet!
No voter fraud going on in kalifornia or with mail in ballots?
I have a couple of bridges and beach front properties to sell to whoever believes that sheet! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Proof to back up your OPINION?
How about a dozen republicans going to bed winners, then waking up losers after the “harvesting” was complete. Yeah, that sounds totally legit. Come on man, Democrats are so blatant about wanting fraudulent elections that they rail against Voter ID. The only reason to not want our election at least as secure as cashing a check or buying a beer is because you want to cheat.