ginsburg released from hospital - gallbladder treatment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-hospital.html

Supreme Court says Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 87, has been released from hospital after getting treatment for a gallbladder infection and is 'doing well'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-hospital.html

Supreme Court says Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 87, has been released from hospital after getting treatment for a gallbladder infection and is 'doing well' Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

the unmitigated gall of her bladder!

BAHHAAA
Fucker has more lives than a cat.
We should just tell the Democrats that the winner of the Presidential election gets to name her successor, subject to Senate confirmation, and let her retire.

I'd like to get that seat but it is now to close to the election.

RBG is dying and should go, as her radical left wing agenda has severely weakened the USA.
We should just tell the Democrats that the winner of the Presidential election gets to name her successor, subject to Senate confirmation, and let her retire.

I'd like to get that seat but it is now to close to the election.

RBG is dying and should go, as her radical left wing agenda has severely weakened the USA. Originally Posted by friendly fred
She’s not going to retire as long as Trump is POTUS. She should have during Obama’s tenure. But she’s too stubborn. I don’t wish death on anyone. But if she croaks before the election, I’d love to see Mitch ram another justice up Schumer’s ass. That would be great TV.
Yous deserve the Pullitzer Piss Prize for that one, bambino! Yous can share it with the rough and tumble gangs from your adopted hometowns.
  • oeb11
  • 05-07-2020, 08:45 AM
bambino - Agreed!
Weekend at Ruthie’s.
She’s not going to retire as long as Trump is POTUS. She should have during Obama’s tenure. But she’s too stubborn. I don’t wish death on anyone. But if she croaks before the election, I’d love to see Mitch ram another justice up Schumer’s ass. That would be great TV. Originally Posted by bambino
Every vote she makes is another nail in the coffin of a once great country now overrun by liberals, homosexuals, and power hungry [redacted plural pejorative] who seek revenge for perceived past injustices.

We would get something out of the deal because if we win the election, longshot though it may be, no one can say we stole the seat. If she retires now, we eliminate her vote forever. I've seen hateful old crones like her hang on for a long time just to get one more bit of spiteful joy out of their miserable and destructive existence.
Fucker has more lives than a cat. Originally Posted by bambino
it has been noticed that statistically, people, aged or in ill-health, tend to survive to or past some upcoming milestone

for example, a sociologist who has studied this has discovered that people seem to be able to delay their own death until post some upcoming event like their individual birthday or even a presidential election

ginsberg is an example

interesting book that discusses this is the survivor's club
ginsburg released from hospital - gallbladder treatment Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I'll bet she's the one that flushed the john during the oral augments!
She needs to see the writing on the wall and just retire ..... bambino speaks the truth, we desperately need another Kavanaugh on the court while Trump is in office ..... that would be a great first step in "eliminating her vote forever" .....
She’ll die or be completely incapacitated before the end of President Trump’s 2nd term. SCOTUS Will be solidly conservative for at least 30 years.
She’ll die or be completely incapacitated before the end of President Trump’s 2nd term. SCOTUS Will be solidly conservative for at least 30 years. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Momma always said: Can't have enough Lefty-Loonie splodey-heads

But is there really enough popcorn in the entire universe for that?
..... But she’s too stubborn. I don’t wish death on anyone. .... Originally Posted by bambino
You haven't been to enough hospitals and nursing homes. There are people in very bad shape literally crying out for death.

Let's stop virtue signalling. Ruth and her psychotic supporters are making an old woman work until her last breathe. It didn't and doesn't have to be that way.