Adam Schitt is about to have a very BAD day.

Schitt's in panic mode...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rus...c-mode-sources

I hope he's wearing his brown pants...

"Also expected to be released, according to the source: transcripts for interviews with Obama officials such as former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper; former Attorney General Loretta Lynch; former Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power; former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe; former National Security Adviser Susan Rice; former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates; former Obama adviser Benjamin Rhodes; and former Obama counselor and Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager John Podesta."

Two sources familiar with the transcripts told Fox News that not one of the 53 witnesses could provide evidence of collusion.

“The transcripts show a total lack of evidence, despite Schiff personally going out saying he had more than circumstantial evidence that there was collusion,” one source involved in House Russia investigations told Fox News.

panic mode!!!!!

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
hold on there fella

likely, schiff will blithely ignore and then lie his way through what he cant totally ignore

all with the complicity of the media

you think they will hold shciff to any sort of standard?

especially if it involves a fealty to truth which would only bolster president trump?

saw schiff on the msnbc show lawrence odonnel propagandizes on the other night

it was sickening the obsequiousness and the deference odonnel offered to schiff and the profuse thanking of him for being on the show

you know how a girl looks at you with thiose eyes when shes interested in you? that was odonnel's look toward schiff

the outrage over shciff will be contained to where its always been, with people who respect truth, which has always been with conservatives

you know these people consider all a war and theres no such thing as fairness or truth reporting with them and until the quote unquote news media adopts a story, its not a story, they will do their best to keep it another ho-hum
He obviously doesn’t care about the truth. Not too many liberals do.
He obviously doesn’t care about the truth. Not too many liberals do. Originally Posted by bambino
  • oeb11
  • 05-07-2020, 08:49 AM
NGIT - Agreed - well written!
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Stalking me again today?
  • oeb11
  • 05-07-2020, 09:21 AM
YR is behind the Fascist DPST curve - the editorial office at the NYT has directed their propaganda to concentrate on "Racism" !!!
get with the program , YR - it is "Racism" not Lies!!!
tut tut!!

Interesting how the DPST's lauded Schiff and Nadler with their Lies - and try to drop on Trump what their standard order of business is.

the supporters of the DPST'sdo love their NYT and WacomPost propaganda!
Told ya it was going to be a bad day for kicking and screaming little Schitt.

Ya think???
one of the worst idiots on the mourning joe show said this morning that:

trump just appointed a new postmaster general and it was because of mail in ballots

trump wanted to make sure he could intercept them or add fakes ones so he appointed a crony
It's become very obvious to me that there is no hope that any Democrat can be persuaded by the truth of what happened. No sane person could read the transcripts of those 57 individuals and come to any other conclusion than Schiff lied but will the Democrats admit it? No, they will not. While I haven't read every transcript, the reporting I'm hearing would lead one to believe that Schiff lied, is that literally nobody provided a single bit of evidence of collusion so there was nothing to substantiate the claims by Schiff that he was given evidence through these witnesses.

I thought I would take a look at some of the transcripts and started with Clapper. It's an interesting read. I started to post some of it but it became to tedious so here is where you can find the transcripts.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...ence-committee
Oh dear!

Oh dear!

Originally Posted by lustylad
You’re a little late to the party. As they say, better late than never!!!!!!!!
is Eric Ciaramella (the whistle-blower who thy cannot be named) transcript among those ready for release?
You’re a little late to the party. As they say, better late than never!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I hope yinz all partied like real Canadians.