DOJ drops the Flynn case!!!!!

BAHAHAHAH
I've heard the lead prosecutor left the case but hadn't that the case was totally dropped

Flynn should start with the lawsuits
  • oeb11
  • 05-07-2020, 12:45 PM
headline on msn.com now.

i also posted this.
...Flynn should start with the lawsuits Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Maybe a role heading up Intelligence for GEPOTUS Trump. Flynn was originally slated to be The New Sheriff in Town to clean up the rat's nest of Intelligence agencies. Imagine the New and Totally Pissed-Off Sheriff riding in to town.

Let the good times role.
Maybe a role heading up Intelligence for GEPOTUS Trump. Flynn was originally slated to be The New Sheriff in Town to clean up the rat's nest of Intelligence agencies. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
gene autry

you make me recall rex allen, for whom I once, in my youth, made a hand-picked blackberry cobbler

but I digress

Flynn as national security advisor once again will make the leftists heads explode
  • oeb11
  • 05-07-2020, 01:03 PM
That post has not been filled - I believe.

ratcliffe was confirmed to National Intelligence post by the Senate.

I would like to see Pelosi, Schumer, and the squad in conference if Trump nominates Flynn again.

a mike on that meeting would be priceless!!!

Would U not agree - j66?????
I suggest Barr should just send a couple guys over to Comeys house!!!!! McCabe, Strzock, Page, Yates, Rice, Biden, Obama too!!!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 05-07-2020, 01:04 PM
How about a full SWAT team to break down the door at 5am!
It’s true. No ambiguity about it.

Time for some heads to roll.
McCabe, Strzock, Page, Yates, Rice, Biden, Obama too!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
while they all are worthy of handcuffs

for some reason yates irritates me most

perhaps its her air of superiority and misuse of law while spouting law

and someone who isn't on your list is a very close second in being an irritation- ben rhodes
...a mike on that meeting would be priceless!!!... Originally Posted by oeb11

I want t see in 4K HD during prime time, with the sound cranked up. For Comey, McCabe, Strzock, Page, Yates, Rice, Biden and Obama - I'll kick up both sub-woofers just to hear the SWAT team pounding on the doors of those reprobates.
6 o'clock prime time perp walk for these lowlifes!
How about a full SWAT team to break down the door at 5am! Originally Posted by oeb11
With XiNN reporters in tow.
I've heard the lead prosecutor left the case but hadn't that the case was totally dropped

Flynn should start with the lawsuits Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

The DOJ has dropped the case but it has already been adjudicated and Flynn was waiting on sentencing having pleaded guilty but was in the process of taking back his plee. The ball is in the judges court now. Will he be a hard ass and continue on, will he throw out the case in which case the DOJ says they will not retry Flynn. Unfortunately, Flynn was less than truthful when he told Pence he hadn't talked to the Russian Amb. why I don't know because it wasn't against the law to do so but never the less, it's why Trump had to fire him so don't look for Flynn to return to NSA although I would pay good money to see that.

Lindsey Graham is sounding like he just might bring in all these people including Comey to explain themselves. Pandemic aside, this is shaping up to be one very hot summer for some very sleazy people. Stay tuned.

More good news. The female salon owner that some Democrat judge threw in jail for not apologizing to the judge for her actions of not closing her salon has been ordered released from jail. This judge orders a woman to jail for defying an ordinance to keep her salon closed while letting child molesters and other what I call violent criminals released from jail.

We are really getting a preview of what a country run by Democrats will give us.
Jerry Nadl-ess is gonna cry:
Flynn PLEADED GUILTY to lying to investigators. The evidence against him is overwhelming. Now, a politicized DOJ is dropping the case.

The decision to overrule the special counsel is without precedent and warrants an immediate explanation

I'm sure GEPOTUS will comfort him with some soothing words and behave in a professional and contrite manner. Lets check his Twitter feed:

.“He was an innocent man… Now in my book he’s an even greater warrior.” “I hope a lot of people are going to pay a big price,” the president added, before accusing Obama-era FBI officials of committing treason. “They’re scum.”

Or NOT!

Orange Man Good and Pissed