77,000 Dead - Trump: “I feel bad for Mike Flynn.”

If this does not summarize the character of this scumbag in Chief, the words don’t exist! ”I feel bad for Flynn”
Let me guess... You feel bad for China.

Soulmate requested that Eccie delete his account. Maybe they should grant his request.
If this does not summarize the character of this scumbag in Chief, the words don’t exist! ”I feel bad for Flynn” Originally Posted by Solemate62
Have you been following that case and read the recently released documents? I feel bad for him, too, and the 77K reported dead (with some of those deaths by other causes...but since they had COVID-19....or assumed they had COVID-19...) at the same time. I imagine POTUS does as well.
If this does not summarize the character of this scumbag in Chief, the words don’t exist! ”I feel bad for Flynn” Originally Posted by Solemate62

Try to put yourself in Flynn's place and then ask how you would feel if you were coerced into a confession of lying when the FBI told you that they would go after your son if you didn't?

Would you make a confession to save your son and leave your family with their home and bank accounts which were also threatened?

Then ask yourself "what was the lie"? Do you even know? Do you even care?

I feel bad for Flynn because I know what happened. If one didn't know what happened ( and didn't care ) and add to that the hatred for Trump and a willingness to punish anybody associated with Trump without any cause and didn't care, that person would be as Trump put it, scum.

Solemate will be another poster not missed not because he merely has a different opinion than I but because he appears incapable of empathy for persons unlawfully persecuted and an inability to have a civil, intelligent debate on these matters. Good riddance although that leaves us with who to have a debate with since all the Lefties are dropping like flies not because they have a lefty opinion but because they are incapable of being civil and incapable like jaxson of telling the truth and merely lie which pretty much defines the left.
Yeah Jaxboy has some ridiculously fucked up ideas and opinions ..... I'm guessing all that firefighting fried his brain .....
Oh poor baby. Did that hurt your feelings when he said that? Check out my signature line

CCP approved thread

Would you make a confession to save your son and leave your family with their home and bank accounts which were also threatened?

Then ask yourself "what was the lie"? Do you even know? Do you even care?

I feel bad for Flynn because . . . Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Cry me a river. Try to put yourself in the shoes of a poor and marginalized minority. Why do you think anybody should feel bad for a light General of the Army? When the FBI makes a habit of this practice on vulnerable communities. Who cares about the elitist? You? Not I.

Michael Flynn: What we know about Trump's former national security adviser

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er/3091218001/

As part of his plea, Flynn admitted to lying about Turkish lobbying and research work. He belatedly registered with the Justice Department as a foreign agent for the work weeks after he left the White House.

In December 2018, when Flynn appeared in federal court to declare he was ready to accept responsibility for his crimes and proceed to sentencing, U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan gave a blistering rebuke, saying Flynn "sold" his country out.
He sold-out his country and this Department of "JUSTICE" drops the case? Right.

flynn should be charged on the turkey case, but not the russian perjury trap case. those are two separate issues.
The OP sounds like someone who can't walk and chew at the same time and marvels the ones that can.
China is responsible for any and all COVID-19 deaths. Yesterday, the Trumps offered prayers for those who have suffered and died because of COVID-19. Odumbo's corrupt minions are responsible for abusing Flynn. For those responsible, Barr has promised justice.
“Flynn targeted for a perjury trap? I just found out about it this morning when I read it in the newspaper.”
~BHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk