What is your newest fetish that you havent done yet?

damn Papa/aka candyman...hell yeahhhh I have a cum fetish! Give it to me baby! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'll give you all I can. You've drained me before.
A woman watching as I service a gloryhole.

The thought of her making fun of me or something like that is hot.
Mine is a threesome where both partners get cucked. Would go something like this.
The 3rd person would start with the wife, making love to her, while the husband can only watch, as he is restrained. While she's making love to the wife, she's getting the wife to tell her that she is a better kisser and lover than her husband, and by the end the wife is calling the woman her girlfriend and lover and would leave her husband.
The 3rd person then turns the tables on the wife, and begins making love to the husband, while the wife is forced to watch, as she is now restrained. She gets the husband to tell her that she's prettier than his wife, has a sexier body that he can't resist, and she is now his lover and not his wife. Would end with the wife having to clean the cum from her former lover and husband's new lover.
A fetish I’ve not yet explored? There’s so many!! Let’s start with “forced” bi.

I would love to be “forced” by a female or transgirl to service a dominant man (or men...why stop at one?). The hierarchy would have the man or men at the top, the female or trans girl next and me at the bottom. It would of course be no-holes-barred and I would expect/hope to be roughed up a bit. All loads would be on my face or swallowed, so I guess an element of bukkake is involved, though I would prefer more swallowing than facials...but a few facials would be nice too 😜.

The female or trans girl could join in on the no-holes-barred fun if she wanted...in fact...I’d hope she would.
I wake up and take a shower drink some coffee and i drive to work and on friday i pick up a check and when i go to the doctor i actually have health insurance ,
one i have never tried yet ...

Oh yah and wipe my ass with charmin ...
  • Zena
  • 10-31-2019, 09:20 AM
A fetish I’ve not yet explored? There’s so many!! Let’s start with “forced” bi.

I would love to be “forced” by a female or transgirl to service a dominant man (or men...why stop at one?). The hierarchy would have the man or men at the top, the female or trans girl next and me at the bottom. It would of course be no-holes-barred and I would expect/hope to be roughed up a bit. All loads would be on my face or swallowed, so I guess an element of bukkake is involved, though I would prefer more swallowing than facials...but a few facials would be nice too 😜.

The female or trans girl could join in on the no-holes-barred fun if she wanted...in fact...I’d hope she would. Originally Posted by john_doe1978
Wow. Speechless to almost all of them , except yours

Normal guy, yours is pretty 'normal'. lol.
Love this idea!!

UOTE=KevinMDOK;1061826710]Mine is a threesome where both partners get cucked. Would go something like this.
The 3rd person would start with the wife, making love to her, while the husband can only watch, as he is restrained. While she's making love to the wife, she's getting the wife to tell her that she is a better kisser and lover than her husband, and by the end the wife is calling the woman her girlfriend and lover and would leave her husband.
The 3rd person then turns the tables on the wife, and begins making love to the husband, while the wife is forced to watch, as she is now restrained. She gets the husband to tell her that she's prettier than his wife, has a sexier body that he can't resist, and she is now his lover and not his wife. Would end with the wife having to clean the cum from her former lover and husband's new lover.[/QUOTE]
Being restrained and spanked, caned by two ladies...
A Trans Girl and a Biological Girl. I have been with many Trans girls, but its kind of hard to find a pair that are into each other as well.

With that said, I would also love 2 Trans Girls.

Ok and a 3rd, is a true like slut session. With a girl that obviously likes it, she has to really be into it of course. Think Aliesha in Dallas as the reference point. Nothing violent at all, just true sexual no holds barred sex.
Being restrained and spanked, caned by two ladies... Originally Posted by houston_switch

Hmmmm I know a gal who i can do that to ya with!!
I want to take photos of a tgirl fucking a woman then have them both suck my cock. Preferring that at least one of them and maybe both be ebony.
Hmmmm taking notes!

I still want a bukkake..well maybe just a semi bukkake....i want 3 guys to stand around me and shoot it on me.....lol...i have a cum fetish Originally Posted by DallasRain

I'll happily volunteer my services to satisfy your kinky fetish...
How bout together? Tied and plowed with a strap-on while being force fed pussy from a heavy squirter. Originally Posted by jonboy52

I have completed this fetish recently... She was heavy, but not a squirter.
  • Sandy
  • 11-14-2019, 04:51 PM
I can't think of a thing I want to try..I have done most of everything.. but I am open to ideas~
  • Zena
  • 11-16-2019, 05:54 AM
My new fetish this morning is
I tell my Uber eats delivery driver, in Dallas, to come in and try my coffee or breakfast with me,
I make up some story about how the last one was bad, and I wanna show it to him, the food, to make sure it's ok ( lol )

He has a bulge in his pants, maybe, since my clothing shows way too much cleavage

I motion for him to sit on the bed...the coffee is too hot to sip ...so I look at him in my
Most horny face ever, and we have wild PASSIONATE sex right there!

While the food and coffee just gets cold! ( food and coffee are FINE ONE HOUR LATER ! )
I WANT WILD FUCKING ! ! !