Haiku

• DSK
  • 02-17-2017, 02:59 PM
Assup the faggot
He likes to suck on big cocks
Hopefully he will get sick
The pig is a natural Cocksucker, no gag reflex. The bigger the better for him.
rumor has it that asswipe and Stan-the-stupid want to start a gloryhole in Pittsburg
Looks like this jew guy DSK is infatuated with large cocks. I heard a rumor that Jewishi men have small circumcised cocks
  • DSK
  • 02-17-2017, 07:48 PM
Looks like this jew guy DSK is infatuated with large cocks. I heard a rumor that Jewishi men have small circumcised cocks Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You should know from sucking the cock of your faggotty friend Asswipe.
You should know from sucking the cock of your faggotty friend Asswipe. Originally Posted by DSK

Awe... now look, you went and made Lewd_Wiggleass jealous!

I won't be to good at this but I may try again tomorrow.

"Haiku" is a traditional form of Japanese poetry. Haiku poems consist of 3 lines. The first and last lines of a Haiku have 5 syllables and the middle line has 7 syllables. The lines rarely rhyme.

Looks like this jew guy DSK is infatuated with large cocks. I heard a rumor that Jewishi men have small circumcised cocks Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You really don't get it, do you?
Haiku?

Fuck you!
looks like most of ya didn't write poper haiku prose. lol.
An fat whine whine...
A a fat into the like,
like! whine again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Looks like this jew guy DSK is infatuated with large cocks. I heard a rumor that Jewishi men have small circumcised cocks

You really don't get it, do you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
well isn't this a meltdown u libtards?? u don't know up or down u tards u are eating ur own .. faggots
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

well isn't this a meltdown u libtards?? u don't know up or down u tards u are eating ur own .. faggots Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So does this mean he's NOT invited to the next Austin Reach Around Crew MEATing ? After all the " field work " Lube has done to expand assup's gloryhole franchises ? Say it ain't so ? !!
  • DSK
  • 02-18-2017, 07:26 AM
Haiku?

Fuck you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOL

Fuck you anyway.
  • DSK
  • 02-18-2017, 07:27 AM
You really don't get it, do you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
'splain it to him then....
An fat whine whine...
A a fat into the like,