Barak OBama Superstar!

Number 12 is hardly rock star stats but the top ten were all white hahahaha
It's too bad he was no super star while POTUS ... his golf game even sucked!
They couldn't put the monkey at the bottom where he belongs because that would be racist and would upset all these asshole liberals.
im wondering about the methodology

in reading the article I get the sense the rankings aren't as much about worth as they are an attempt to measure accomplishment within the context of one's agenda

obama, for sure, didn't advance the interests of America as found within our laws and foundational aspirations
obama, for sure, didn't advance the interests of America as found within our laws and foundational aspirations Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'm getting the impression that the "measure" of "accomplishment" based on your assessment should be determined by the inherent abilities of the person being measured BEFORE the attempts at "accomplishment"! Is that close to what you are suggesting?

If so, I agree. Since he's a ZERO ... 1% is 100% results!!!! That's "EXCELLENT"!

Keep in mind his "community organizing" as a basis for electing him (no body voted for him because he would be the First Black President, now did they?) and when it was carefully examined the ONLY "community organizing" remotely available to analyze was the Chicago low income/no income housing project for which he oversaw the removal of old, contaminated insulation. Of course, he abandoned the effort BEFORE the insulation was replaced for the winter, but that is about what he's done after his 8 years of doing NOTHING for the poor people and even "his own people," much less the USA after running up double the existing national debt from the day he walked into the PEOPLE'S HOUSE!

Now he's just being a nuisance by antagonizing to save his precious image!
I thought it was clear what I meant

in short, in his own words, obama set out to fundamentally transform America

other presidents had other agendas

how did obama rank amongst the presidents in comparing accomplishing his goals to other presidents accomplishing theirs? It seems that's the method used in the rankings

he drove us to despair in debt, in trying to change the racial and religious makeup of America, in weakening us militarily and in leadership, in race relations, in expanding government, in lawlessness, in turning the offices of government against the people etc
I thought it was clear what I meant

in short, in his own words, obama set out to fundamentally transform America

other presidents had other agendas

how did obama rank amongst the presidents in comparing accomplishing his goals as opposed to other presidents accomplishing theirs? It seems that's the method used in the rankings

he drove us to despair in debt, in trying to change the racial and religious makeup of America, in weakening us militarily and in leadership, in race relations, in expanding government, in lawlessness, in turning the offices of government against the people etc Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
While being as total failure as potus
  • DSK
  • 02-18-2017, 07:25 AM
im wondering about the methodology

in reading the article I get the sense the rankings aren't as much about worth as they are an attempt to measure accomplishment within the context of one's agenda Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
A rather sad effort at advocacy concealed as a noble and nonpartisan effort.

Lying faggots/liberals!!
A rather sad effort at advocacy concealed as a noble and nonpartisan effort.

Lying faggots/liberals!! Originally Posted by DSK
Fuck your mama, faggot!
They couldn't put the monkey at the bottom where he belongs because that would be racist and would upset all these asshole liberals. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
I actually predicted he would for all eternity be named to at least the top five, for the reason you mention. Luckily most textbooks probably include a mugshot of whatever POTUS is under discussion, so the canny student will always be able to discern the real basis of the ranking.

What if Hillary had won, though? Who'd be on top? Now there's a dilemma for the liberal historian....
This is highly opinionated. One of Obama's big agendas was Gun Control. Even with all the orchestrated shootings during his administration he failed at that. The ACA his biggest so called accomplishment isn't anything to write home about. Race relations, lets be realistic about that he didn't smooth out tensions race wise by any means. As President Obama was mediocre at best. In fact as modern day presidents go I'll lump them all into one basket as being below standard issue.

Jim
I saw a discussion about these rankings and they said it was remarkable for a president just leaving office to be ranked this high, it is a testimonial to his accomplishments. They predicted he will move up higher as time goes by and the magnitude of his work is further appreciated . I agree!
I saw a discussion about these rankings and they said it ..... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I suppose it would be too much to ask for you to disclose who the "they" were enthralling you? More anti-Trumpers and HillaryNoMore supporters?

History will place him below Carter, ...

... simply because Carter builds shit for the poor and worships God.
I saw a discussion about these rankings and they said it was remarkable for a president just leaving office to be ranked this high, it is a testimonial to his accomplishments. They predicted he will move up higher as time goes by and the magnitude of his work is further appreciated . I agree! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The only way Obama's rating will move up over time is if we get another Black President who is worse than he was and hopefully the voters of America have learned a hard lesson over the past eight years.

Jim