Hey Fiscal Conseratives Read This You Bozo's

The wall is going to cost 26 billion dollars and Mexico isn't paying for it!
Every weekend that Trump goes to Florida to play golf costs the taxpayers 3 million a weekend!
Why are none of you calling him out for this you hypocrits!
Every weekend that Trump goes to Florida to play golf costs the taxpayers 3 million a weekend!
Why are none of you calling him out for this you hipocrits! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I was going to rationally respond. Until I got to the end of your post and realized I was dealing with one of Obama's uneducated ilk.

hyp·o·crite
ˈhipəˌkrit/Submit
noun
a person who indulges in hypocrisy.
synonyms: pretender, dissembler, deceiver, liar, pietist, sanctimonious person, plaster saint; informalphony, fraud, sham, fake
"I've been made to feel inadequate my whole life by someone who turns out to be a total hypocrite"
Hey, Nutless Monkey...you may as well write $260 Billion, you idiot. Hell...why not make it a $Trillion? Lol...it'll prolly be that number according to your fact-finding sometime next month, right? lol

Unbelievable...you idiots make up new number$...new (false) stories...on a weekly basis. I gotta tell you....it's kinda getting old, maggot.

Seriously, it's pathetic to watch this three-headed pig in action: Democratic leaders...the liberal press...and the blind, garbage-eating libturd disciples. Trump's not even a month into his presidency and he is killing it.

And all the 3-headed pig can do is squeal and slip & fall again and again in it's own shit.
  • DSK
  • 02-18-2017, 11:16 AM
Why are none of you calling him out for this you hipocrits! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You are a shitty speller. As for the wall, it worked for China all these years, even though Mexico didn't pay for it, either.
This dumb mother fucker doesn't know the difference between a hundred dollars or 10 trillion. Only thing he is sure of (for now) is that this will have a few shekels loaded up on it the first of the month. To keep him dumbed down and watching CNN.

access.jpeg

I find your wording very interesting. Fiscal conservatives....people who believe in balanced budgets, sanity in spending, and paying your way are......BOZOs according to wishhewasstraight. Anything beyond that is pretty much disqualified from that first sentence.

Lets play though, it has been estimated that illegal immigration costs the U.S. over 100 billion dollars a years and that is every year. wishhewasstraight thinks that a one time cost of 26 billion is greater than a continuing cost of 100 billion. Moron!

Every president is different. At one time presidents did not get or need protection. Lincoln had to sneek into DC for his own inauguration and people could walk in off the street to petition for a meeting with Lincoln, armed people. We have had a few rich presidents; T. Roosevelt, F. Roosevelt, G. Washington but no one on the scale of D. Trump. So rules have to be flexible to some extent unless you want to turn the Oval Office into a prison. I think some of you do since you condemn Melania for not being with Donald. Only goes to show how small the anti-Trump crowd can be. Of course, Margo Lago and Trump Towers belong to Trump. Any updates can be charged to either or both of the parties involved. Unlike Clinton and Obama...neither really owned any property* and had to borrow someone's house to vacation. That costs money, money that only comes from the federal government (and taxpayer) and is NEVER recouped.

Of course, it could be that the lefties would really like to see Trump gunned down (you'd like that wouldn't you) by taking away all of his protection. No one was threatening the life of Hillary, only her freedom but we have heard thousands of physical threats against Trump by your ilk. People have even been arrested for trying to shoot Trump. However, I don't know if wishhewasstraight is really that fucked up.
I could care less, because the most important fact still intact, HILLARYCLINTON IS NOT THE PRESIDENT.
However, I don't know if wishhewasstraight is really that fucked up. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Maybe.....but make no mistake, she's pretty fucked up. Consuming massive amounts of NYT garbage will do that to you.
TFF!

The annoying ignoramus who started this thread was ridiculed for misspelling the word hypocrites, so he went back and edited his post, since less than one hour had elapsed.

Then he misspelled the word AGAIN!

Fucking hilarious!

But don't fret, little snowflake. Luckily for you, Trump looooooves the poorly educated!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ated/80860078/
TFF!

The annoying ignoramus who started this thread was ridiculed for misspelling the word hypocrites, so he went back and edited his post, since less than one hour had elapsed.

Then he misspelled the word AGAIN!

Fucking hilarious!

But don't fret, little snowflake. Luckily for you, Trump looooooves the poorly educated! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO

Plus, the little snowflake put a misspelling and a typo in his thread title!

"Hey Fiscal Conseratives Read This You Bozo's"

(Want more? Check out my signature.)
And while you're at it, ask the annoying ignoramus to give you his definition of creditability ..... that's another one of his creative creations ..... creditability .....
And while you're at it, ask the annoying ignoramus to give you his definition of creditability ..... that's another one of his creative creations ..... creditability ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

That's a given: my SO's ability to max out all her credit cards...before the middle of the month!
Why are none of you calling him out for this you hypocrits! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Go FUCK yourself, again SoffftCouuup, we are having a party...

http://mainstreetpatriots.us/spirit-...lly-locations/

learn how to use "spell check" thanks
amazing that idiots like him exist
Why are none of you calling him out for this you hypocrits! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
It doesn't cost me a red cent when he plays Golf. How come it's costing you so much?

Jim