Trump Takes A Dump On His Deplorables!

Can anyone tell me why Trump is still campaigning? He is holding a pep rally today instead of being president! The only thing I could think of is that his fragile ego needs rubbed, so he is going to dump a bunch bullshit on his deplorables so they will cheer for him and make him feel better! SO SAD!

I am sure we will hear all the chants and racist innuendo, all the rednecks will be there in force! When they start cheering for his bullshit he will smile, raise his hands and declare , I LOVE THE UNEDUCATED!

This might be his last pep rally before he goes to jail for treason, he better make it a good one!
Can anyone tell me why Trump is still campaigning? He is holding a pep rally today instead of being president! The only thing I could think of is that his fragile ego needs rubbed, so he is going to dump a bunch bullshit on his deplorables so they will cheer for him and make him feel better! SO SAD!

I am sure we will hear all the chants and racist innuendo, all the rednecks will be there in force! When they start cheering for his bullshit he will smile, raise his hands and declare , I LOVE THE UNEDUCATED!

This might be his last pep rally before he goes to jail for treason, he better make it a good one! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
if I remember right the monkey did the same thing for 8 years Stan-the-Stupid he loved the low information voters like you Stan-the-Stupid of stupid
if I remember right the monkey did the same thing for 8 years Stan-the-Stupid he loved the low information voters like you Stan-the-Stupid of stupid Originally Posted by gary5912
Gary-the-Racist enjoy the pep rally Gary-the-Racist

This might be his last pep rally before he goes to jail for treason, he better make it a good one! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The day after the US ambassador to Libya was killed along with 3 heroes, Obama went on a campaign rally in Las Vegas. After journalist James Foley was beheaded, Obama went out and played 18 holes.

Go fuck yourself and learn to suck yourself off. No self respecting American woman is going to touch you.
Gary-the-Racist enjoy the pep rally Gary-the-Racist Originally Posted by StandinStraight
here enjoy this Stan-the-Stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK67m96drVo
The day after the US ambassador to Libya was killed along with 3 heroes, Obama went on a campaign rally in Las Vegas. After journalist James Foley was beheaded, Obama went out and played 18 holes.

Go fuck yourself and learn to suck yourself off. No self respecting American woman is going to touch you.
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

This bears repeating. Thanks for this post, JD. No doubt, StandinShit had NO CLUE these events had even occurred since she had her head up Obama's ass the entire time.