Hahaha - General David Petraeus Declines Trump Offer To Replace Flynn

Haha first Harward now Petraeus!!!! Spin this one you Russian Spy / Agent Orange supporters. Not even Petraeus wants to work for the communist Trump.

Petraeus said on Friday at a conference in Munich that anyone considering the job should have control over personnel and gain a commitment from the White House to have a disciplined process for crafting security policy.

“Whoever it is that would agree to take that position certainly should do so with some very, very significant assurances that he or she would have authorities over the personnel of the organization, that there would be a commitment to a disciplined process and procedures,” Petraeus said at the Munich Security Conference.

Officials told the WSJ that the White House wasn't open to Petraeus's demands.
Seriously what in the fuck is wrong with Trump. What is that bastard trying to hide? why doesn't he want to allow these guys with literally decades of experience as Generals or Military commanders to control their shop. He had Flynn in the role until it was determined that Flynn was a spy now he wants to control what his National Security advisors think, do and say? No wonder this ass hat can't fill the position.

Talk about ineptitude this guy has ZERO business whatsoever in that White House. The level of incompetence is unspeakable.
Haha first Harward now Petraeus!!!! Spin this one you Russian Spy / Agent Orange supporters. Not even Petraeus wants to work for the communist Trump.

Seriously what in the fuck is wrong with Trump. What is that bastard trying to hide? why doesn't he want to allow these guys with literally decades of experience as Generals or Military commanders to control their shop. He had Flynn in the role until it was determined that Flynn was a spy now he wants to control what his National Security advisors think, do and say? No wonder this ass hat can't fill the position.

Talk about ineptitude this guy has ZERO business whatsoever in that White House. The level of incompetence is unspeakable. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
you and Stan-the-Stupid would make a great couple
you and Stan-the-Stupid would make a great couple Originally Posted by gary5912
They are a couple: Two lizzies dancing about in their ritual.

Tag Team with Asswipe.
Stings doesn't it Gary? knowing you have such an incompetent ass wipe in the WH. But what did you expect when hicks, rednecks, and the KKK voted him him. Not a bright bunch you folks are I tell ya.

Talk about ineptitude this guy has ZERO business whatsoever in that White House. The level of incompetence is unspeakable. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Your a fucking retard. Trump never asked Petraeus.
Stings doesn't it Gary? knowing you have such an incompetent ass wipe in the WH. But what did you expect when hicks, rednecks, and the KKK voted him him. Not a bright bunch you folks are I tell ya. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Does it sting when you stick your tongue in a hairy, sweaty asshole?

Actually he has more business in the WH than the last two fucking morons and all the wannabes that were vying for it. Trump is separating the men from the boys and apparently Petraeus isn't up to task either.

Jim
Your a fucking retard. Trump never asked Petraeus. Originally Posted by canuckeight
If I were Petraeus I wouldn't want to go through that shit in Congress with his prior activities .. Does he even have sufficient clearances to "handle" the materials?
Actually he has more business in the WH than the last two fucking morons and all the wannabes that were vying for it. Trump is separating the men from the boys and apparently Petraeus isn't up to task either.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
SissyLips "opinion" is worth a small cat turd.
SissyLips "opinion" is worth a small cat turd. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't give him so much credit.

Jim
Don't give him so much credit.

Ok, I was giving him the benefit of some doubt. "My bad!" lol

He's over in the Houston forum following me around with his accusations in an attempt to "run me off the board"! Don't throw me in the brier patch.

What a life he has!

You have bad taste in women. Just like your buddy, SoffftCouuup...

Here is a real woman, 0zombie...

Petraus thing didn't happen, 0zombie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GG1DQPQ8ag

Ok, I was giving him the benefit of some doubt. "My bad!" lol

He's over in the Houston forum following me around with his accusations in an attempt to "run me off the board"! Don't throw me in the brier patch.

What a life he has! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Give him some time he'll step in some shit and you'll have a field day.

Jim
Give him some time he'll step in some shit and you'll have a field day.

I already am.

Have you seen him post the "admission" he alleges?

When he talks shit about crap he does off the board, it's almost impossible to disprove, but when he talks shit that he claims is on the board, he can't prove it. He can cut and paste and make up shit, but he can't prove what he alleges. Because? Not there!

It's going on 48 hours. Just threats. I'm ready for his LIES.

"The fire is in the hole!"