Ts in Houston

I've never been with another guy or Tgirl, but are very interested. I live in Houston and thought it would be easier if I started out with a Transsexual. Any suggestions?
If you want a TS girl be sure to do some background research. There are a lot of frauds out there, especially on BP, with fake pictures. Also, what are you looking for? Do you want to top or bottom? If you want to get fucked in the ass, you might want to start with a girl with a small penis. It can really hurt the first few times, especially if she is large. If you just want the oral experience size won't matter as much but you probably want a girl who can hold a good erection. Many of them claim that they are fully functional (ff) but because of hormones are unable to hold an erection and cannot cum. If you want a cock up your ass or a mouthful of cum you need a provider who can do this. Don't be shy about asking, if she refuses to answer, then she probably cannot give you what you want.
My first experience was in the redlight district of Amsterdam. The girl that I saw insisted on wearing a condom when I sucked her (I hate the taste of latex), never got hard, and gave a lackluster covered blowjob. An overall bad experience. My second experience (in the same country) was with a very attractive Hispanic girl with a beautiful 8 inch uncut cock. She got very hard, was quite enthusiastic, told me how she liked to be sucked, shot a heavy load in my mouth, and insisted that I swallow. Then she gave me a vigorous uncovered blowjob and swallowed my load. On a later encounter with another TS girl I tried to take it up my ass, but I'm just not comfotable doing that because I tend to be too tight and the experience left me hurting for several days. I ended up sucking her off and she did the same for me.
I still usually see normal women and prefer pussy but every now and then I get the urge for something different. I keep the encounters to mutual oral and I do enjoy them.
So my advice is to go for it. It will not turn you gay or anything like that, it is just exploring another aspect of your sexuality.
Best wishes.
I did doubles with TS Kendra (-0618 BP) and another lady. At that time Kendra was on hormones but the other lady wasn't. She was heavier and not as nice looking as Kendra but fully functional. We crawled on the bed and all three of us made out, the the other lady fucked me while Kendra and I continued to make out. Was a really hot session I would do again in a minute if I was in Houston. Kendra's BP ad says FF, but not sure I would buy it. But great experience. My 2 cents.