woohooo new pic ...do you like videotaping or taking pics during play???

do you like videotaping or taking pics during play???
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_5529.jpeg (60.5 KB, 202 views)
That is something I always wanted to do but never had the opportunity yet ����♂️
Suzie in Kc asked about video tapping our session I declined but got a few pics of her. I would like some pics of the provider for personal viewing later
I'm a total exhibitionist, so YES! My ex wife let me video us a couple of times, but immediately deleted them. I haven't had a provider offer yet, but I would jump on the opportunity.
Damn that’s a very nice and sexy shot! Love taking pics of the session. Never taped yet, but would consider it!!!
I have a few providers that like it.
I've done it quite a few times. Lots of providers will let you snap a couple of pics as long as they don't show their face or anything thatvmight reveal identity. Some charge a nominal fee. I used to like to get a souvenir pic when I saw them. I did a couple of very hot video sessions with a girl from Rolla area. She wore a lace mask but let anything be shown or taped. She was something else as we did some bdsm scenes with her tied to a st Andrews cross and with her hands in stockade with me fucking her on my spanking bench.
Another one of my favorite pics was my wife's hand and my cock pointing at a tattoo that said "bad bitch" on a girl's ass we saw together.
I always thought recording the playtime would be great. Never did do it but I have several pictures of the ladies that I have spent time with.
I dont mind videotaping or pics

whatever you do it just needs to be playful and fun for both!!
Hopefully we will find out this week!!!!!