DP by means of guy wearing strap-on??

This is kind of related to a couple of recent threads by we anally fixated kinksters LOL.

Have any of the guys done, or the ladies experienced, double penetration by the male partner wearing a strap-on, enabling him to fuck her in both spots simultaneously? Seems like cowgirl or doggie might work best for this.

Seems hot to me, but I haven't got around to trying it. What do y'all think?

I've also tried to imagine a way we could fuck each other at the same time and haven't come up with much. Perhaps me fucking her mish or CG while we have a long double ender dildo up our asses? Any thoughts/experiences on this one?

This is the BEST forum!!
Yes, to a certain extent. I have had clients use a hand held dildo to DP me, in separate holes as well as the same hole. It takes trust, a good warm-up and lots of lube.
YM, you are simply the sweetest twisted deviant I've ever known!
I have a small soft strap-on extension that I sometimes can get in my tight ass while I am being done in the kitty

awesome sensation!
Yes, to a certain extent. I have had clients use a hand held dildo to DP me, in separate holes as well as the same hole. It takes trust, a good warm-up and lots of lube. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
mmm you are a sexy deviant lil girl!Woohooo I like!
Personally, I find him holding a dildo seems to be the easiest. I've tried the cock ring attachments/harnesses with no luck. After minute or two the toy/straps shift.
Oh, God. You are on my bucket list!
Used a vibrating dildo in her ass while doing reverse cowgirl.
Well, I definitely can't get DP'd myself. But I do have the right harness for the job! It's definitely possible.

http://www.myspare.com/product/deuce
I had a RW FWB a while back that always wanted to get DP'd....but we could never find a guy to her liking to be the 2nd..

So we just went to Katz's and purchased a strap on...I wore the strap on so I could DP her in MISH...My c@ck was in her kitty and the strap was in her ass....It was pretty damn hot...