CRT and no I don't mean Cathode Ray Tube

Critical Race Theory has been highly prominent in the news lately especially among the conservative side of the political spectrum. So define IN YOUR OWN WORDS what you believe CRT to be.
and ts winn dixie concurs
Critical race theory (CRT) is an academic movement of civil-rights scholars and activists in the United States who seek to critically examine U.S. law as it intersects with issues of race in the U.S. and to challenge mainstream American liberal approaches to racial justice.
Critical race theory (CRT) is an academic movement of civil-rights scholars and activists in the United States who seek to critically examine U.S. law as it intersects with issues of race in the U.S. and to challenge mainstream American liberal approaches to racial justice. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

critical race theory is a racist whitewash for the black race to blame the white race for the intra-racism of the black race
critical race theory is a racist whitewash for the black race to blame the white race for the intra-racism of the black race Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You sound like my cranky racist grandmother who told me that the only smart black people were actually half white.

Critical Race Theory is simply an examination of our nations laws and how they might be biased due to the lawmaker's own biases. There are plenty of laws still in effect written decades or possibly centuries ago that are biased in nature. A rigorous examination of how to reform those laws is certainly a reasonable thing to ask for.
You sound like my cranky racist grandmother who told me that the only smart black people were actually half white.

Critical Race Theory is simply an examination of our nations laws and how they might be biased due to the lawmaker's own biases. There are plenty of laws still in effect written decades or possibly centuries ago that are biased in nature. A rigorous examination of how to reform those laws is certainly a reasonable thing to ask for. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

you sound like no one in my family not even my gay liberal cousin who couldn't get married to her gf in Kentucky because of that religious nutcase in Davis Country who tried to contest same sex marriage. she thinks all this transgender shit is SHIT. she finds it appalling that some fucktard man perv in a dress can "pee" next to her in a bathroom.
and ts winn dixie concurs Originally Posted by winn dixie
ts winn dixie would that be transexual winn dixie. Damn who would have thought?
ts winn dixie would that be transexual winn dixie. Damn who would have thought? Originally Posted by chefnerd

if you say so
you sound like no one in my family not even my gay liberal cousin who couldn't get married to her gf in Kentucky because of that religious nutcase in Davis Country who tried to contest same sex marriage. she thinks all this transgender shit is SHIT. she finds it appalling that some fucktard man perv in a dress can "pee" next to her in a bathroom. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I agree with you on the stupidity of the county clerk, but perhaps you should try researching CRT and then hopefully render an informed opinion
royal crown and crown royal put your lights out
So you are saying your lights are out on a permanent basis. I drink Crown Royal on an occasional basis but only with ice.
I agree with you on the stupidity of the county clerk, but perhaps you should try researching CRT and then hopefully render an informed opinion Originally Posted by chefnerd

i've done all the research on CRT i need to .. it's called African Tribal Wars

what research have you done?

and that religious nutcase cunt in Ky eventually lost not only her legal challenge but also her 80k a year job as Justice of the Peace because she refused to sign marriage certificates. that's what religious fanaticism gets you .. fired.

what research have you done?

and that religious nutcase cunt in Ky eventually lost not only her legal challenge but also her 80k a year job as Justice of the Peace because she refused to sign marriage certificates. that's what religious fanaticism gets you .. fired. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well, I'll start with this.
https://www.edweek.org/leadership/wh...attack/2021/05

Now quid pro quo --what research have you done?
critical race theory is a racist whitewash for the black race to blame the white race for the intra-racism of the black race Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Excuse me, Just what do you think critical race theory is? Explain how the black race is blaming the white race for "intra-racism" and what exactly is African Tribal Wars in reference to critical race theory. If you can't explain any further than this then why should someone listen to anything you have to say.