Timing of Providers' Ads.....

Gotta some questions for the providers when it comes to placing ads (here and elsewhere). How far in advance do you place an ad for a location you will be touring? Why do some place an ad the day of or only a day before coming to a certain city? There's quite a few of us hobbyists who might be a potential client but just can't do short notice appointments. I know there are some guys who can see a gal at the drop of a hat, but there are some of us who have a lot on their plates. We need more notification. For me, I think five days to a week is a good starting point.
I always post initially post my upcoming visit 30 days ahead to get some feelers then when my traveling dates are definite I post 2 weeks prior to the date finally post my last ad to the area around 2 or 3 days before my visit.

Some girls and guys are just spur of the moment, but I know that my friends appreciate early notice so they know to save the date. But there are sometimes when I am bored and have some time to kill so I just throw out ad and see what I can get into.

Tonight I posted an ad because I was missing the sensation of a cock in my mouth, a friend I meet at an MnG earlier replied and we were able to quickly coordinate a get together and had a great evening so even though I am a fan of advanced notice, spur of the moment encounters can be very exciting.
I usually post two to three weeks out.....that way i can get involved in the other board forums for that city .........works great for me in MOST places!
Good topic. I've missed several who I wanted to meet because I had too much going on at the time to arrange it on short notice. I would suggest a minimum of one week advance notice.
I always place my ads for touring a city, min of a week out. 2 weeks if possible...

There have been a few times that I did spur of the moment trips back to my old hometown (Austin), and placed an ad a day or 2 before my trip. Most of those times, my dates come from my regulars that I notified directly of my visit..
*These are msgs to my "friends" that have stated it is fine for me to alert them of my travel plans, not just cold calls/msgs to every person that has visited with me in that area...*

In my world, I rely on prebookings to determine if my trip will be successful. So advanced advertising is best.

Just throwing my $.02 on the table,

Genesis Nicole
I give the guy's a month's notice. I want EVERYONE to have enough time to make their decision. Because of this when I travel, I'm usually booked. A lot of ladies stick to the 2 weeks notice and I just don't think it's enough time to give guys but hey to each their own. A lot of ladies will just up and go to the next city and then come home crying broke. Sorry I don't operate like that. I am a prebooking only/email only provider. Before I hop on a plane I know I have either 3k, 4k or 4k waiting for me in that city. I never travel without knowing. That's just me.

xoxo,
Zarah
Two or there weeks ahead if time for me.
2 to 3 weeks minimum 3 to 5 preferred for me....
About a month. And then again at the 2 week mark.
Sometimes just last minute.
I give the guy's a month's notice. I want EVERYONE to have enough time to make their decision. Because of this when I travel, I'm usually booked. A lot of ladies stick to the 2 weeks notice and I just don't think it's enough time to give guys but hey to each their own. A lot of ladies will just up and go to the next city and then come home crying broke. Sorry I don't operate like that. I am a prebooking only/email only provider. Before I hop on a plane I know I have either 3k, 4k or 4k waiting for me in that city. I never travel without knowing. That's just me.

xoxo,
Zarah Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Very smart... but it seems that in some places that men don't pre-book. I wonder why? Is it because the women don't usually show? I would advertise farther ahead if I thought they'd pre-book. Even with 3 weeks notice, they aren't too good at pre-booking - at least in my experience.
Very smart... but it seems that in some places that men don't pre-book. I wonder why? Is it because the women don't usually show? I would advertise farther ahead if I thought they'd pre-book. Even with 3 weeks notice, they aren't too good at pre-booking - at least in my experience. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
Hey love,

I put feelers out before I actually start advertising. There are too many states in the US for me to worry about one state. If one city isn't happening, I'll advertise in another until I get enough interest . I don't go places where men will not prebook. I make enough where they will. For example: Boston, NYC, DC, Richmond, VA are places I keep going to because I make ALOT there, the guys prebook with me 2 weeks to a month in advance and oddly enough they never seem to get sick of me lol. I'll be going to LA in January and a lot of ladies were telling me that it would be a miss but I've already gotten several takers so I'm making the trip for sure.

It takes a lot of researching. I've heard of ladies getting prebooks and then guys canceling at the last minute - it's never happened to me. I have also found that guys will prebook with some and not others. Just be firm about it. If you read my ads, you'll see that I make it clear that I do not book same day appointments.

xoxo,
Z
Very smart... but it seems that in some places that men don't pre-book. I wonder why? Is it because the women don't usually show? I would advertise farther ahead if I thought they'd pre-book. Even with 3 weeks notice, they aren't too good at pre-booking - at least in my experience. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie

If they don't pre-book they won't be seeing me. I don't ask for a deposit when touring, all I ask is that I have your word we will be meeting at the agreed upon time. If doing that is too much of a hassle from the guy, it's probably best we don't meet. I always schedule with a 3 hour window on my busy days just in case a date needs to come earlier or is later than expect so booking with me is very flexible.

There is a lot of pre-production that goes into a Skylar Cruz experience so I got to have advanced notice so I can fantasize about our encounter with sweet anticipation and turn my sexy on 100% prior to arrival.
Great responses. I've rarely seen a lady who comes to my area to advertise more than 1 week out. There are a few exceptions. Most of those that come to my local area place an ad about 5 days out. The frustrating part is they usually come on days I'm unavailable. Actually, I'd consider 2 weeks to be the right number.

Got two follow up questions. First, for those ladies who tour, how flexible are you with you dates? I mean this from a personal and booking perspective. Do you tour more on weekends and not so much during the week. There are some of us who are more able to hobby during the week than on the weekends. We can "sneak" away for a nooner or some other excuse during the day while on weekends, some are accountable for their time. Do you take that into consideration? Nothing more frustrating than a provider who shows up on Friday evening and leaves Sunday afternoon. Second question, if you receive certain requests for dates in a particular location that don't match up with your original travel plan, are you willing to modify your tour dates knowing you can accommodate certain requests?
Great responses. I've rarely seen a lady who comes to my area to advertise more than 1 week out. There are a few exceptions. Most of those that come to my local area place an ad about 5 days out. The frustrating part is they usually come on days I'm unavailable. Actually, I'd consider 2 weeks to be the right number.

Got two follow up questions. First, for those ladies who tour, how flexible are you with you dates? I mean this from a personal and booking perspective. Do you tour more on weekends and not so much during the week. There are some of us who are more able to hobby during the week than on the weekends. We can "sneak" away for a nooner or some other excuse during the day while on weekends, some are accountable for their time. Do you take that into consideration? Nothing more frustrating than a provider who shows up on Friday evening and leaves Sunday afternoon. Second question, if you receive certain requests for dates in a particular location that don't match up with your original travel plan, are you willing to modify your tour dates knowing you can accommodate certain requests? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I only tour during the weekdays because it's easier for a guy to slip away on busy weekday rather than making an excuse to get out of the house on a weekend. The weekenders I suppose are the one that may have other engagements during the weekdays ( job, school, busy civvie schedule). That's my guess.

I go where the money is, if I originally planned to go to DC but am getting more worthwhile request from the suburb Va area or MD, I would happily change my plans, plus I am a last minute flight booker so it helps if something unexpected comes up.

Got two follow up questions. First, for those ladies who tour, how flexible are you with you dates? I mean this from a personal and booking perspective. Do you tour more on weekends and not so much during the week. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I only travel on weekdays and never on weekends unless it's for an extended engagement.

Second question, if you receive certain requests for dates in a particular location that don't match up with your original travel plan, are you willing to modify your tour dates knowing you can accommodate certain requests?
To be honest with you, It depends. At the end of the day, This is a business. I will only modify my plans if it's someone I have built rapport with and really really want to see (For example: Chica Chaser ) or if it's for a multi-hour date. There is no way I will stay an extra day in a city for a 90 minute appointment.