City: - Houston
State: - Tx
Address: - Kirby
Activities: - FBSM, teasing, kissing, NE, SE
Hair Length and Color: - Long black
Smoking Status: - Don't know but think not
Ethnic Background: - Hispanic
Physical Description: - Nice face, enormous MM breasts, slim waist, chatty
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: - New in town so was on the look out for a nice massage with HE that didn't involve going to Asian parlours. had a look on BP and found Ana's post and thought - why not.
Hit her up, appointment was easy to make and later that afternoon I was outside her office building, looked ok. Got the go ahead and suite number and went up. She met me at the door in a nice short summer dress. After a little chat I stripped off and lay on the table and she started a not too bad massage on my back and legs, with a hint of a tickle on my balls at one point. She asked me to turn over and she was agreeable to taking off her dress and bra, geez, those breasts could be weaponized. She leaned in to kiss me while she started slow stroking. I got my hands and lips on those breasts then slid my hand under her panties, no complains, which was good. I didn't push my luck and just played with her clit. She got a good rhythm going on my dick and had me jetting over her arm. She cleaned me up, we chatted some more and I was out of there. A pleasant experience for my first Houston session.
Recommendation: - Yes
I like your "Activities " and "ROS" sections. Is it her picture in her Ad?
I would say a definite yes
I like your "Activities " and "ROS" sections. Is it her picture in her Ad? Originally Posted by adventurer35
I would say yes
What was the cost of this adventure Murph? Put it in private tags please.
Pics look very pretty, but how is the Latina price tag?
Thanks for the info
Fake review. Pictures are accurate, but there is upsell
I shouldn’t have seen that the user only has one review. I was in the area and decided to Take one for the team. No summer dress and only scrubs no kissing or teasing as described by the OP.