I need brain surgery

So I think I will hire a lawn services crew for the job

it just cracks me up that Trumpcans think hiring someone so void of knowledge, so ill prepared to serve as CIC, and so mentally unstable is fit to run this country. What a fitting analogy. You don't hire a fisherman when you need an organ transplant. You don't hire a Dept store cashier when you need a highway built.

I mean come on folks saying Trump is an outsider with NO political experience and therefore should be hired for the job is just asking for the US demise similar to that of the Roman empire.

No we just won't allow that to happen.

and lastly the title I chose for this thread was for the sole purpose of I B Lying and his friends that are about to blow a gasket to have a little fun with. They deserve it after the results of the latest Presidential polls. lol
I need brain surgery Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Pssst, Sissy Chap! The prerequisite is that you first have a brain, Sissy Chap.
^ and right on que. Good job ole boy. Now off I go down the yellow brick road.

^ and right on que. Good job ole boy. Now off I go down the yellow brick road.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And everyone here knows why any road your incontinent ass is on is "yellow", Sissy Chap.
And everyone here knows why any road your incontinent ass is on is "yellow", Sissy Chap. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
please share I have no idea ;-)

it just cracks me up that Trumpcans think hiring someone so void of knowledge, so ill prepared to serve as CIC, and so mentally unstable is fit to run this country. What a fitting analogy. You don't hire a fisherman when you need an organ transplant. You don't hire a Dept store cashier when you need a highway built.

I mean come on folks saying Trump is an outsider with NO political experience and therefore should be hired for the job is just asking for the US demise similar to that of the Roman empire.

and lastly the title I chose for this thread was for the sole purpose of I B Lying and his friends that are about to blow a gasket to have a little fun with. They deserve it after the results of the latest Presidential polls. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So who do we hire to get the country out of economic despair? A criminal like Clinton of course lol. You're right asshole you do need brain surgery.

Jim
So who do we hire to get the country out of economic despair? A criminal like Clinton of course lol. You're right asshole you do need brain surgery.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

What has she been convicted of? ;-)
please share I have no idea ;-)

Pssst, Sissy Chap, Nanook-a the Eskimo said that your "no idea ass" should know that you really ought not be eating that yellow snow.
What has she been convicted of? ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Nothing at this point. Don't let that fool ya though. Clinton is not in this to do goodwill towards men or women for that matter. You'll see.

Jim
Nothing Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Thanks for clearing that up.
  • DSK
  • 08-11-2016, 06:01 PM

and lastly the title I chose for this thread was for the sole purpose of I B Lying and his friends that are about to blow a gasket to have a little fun with. They deserve it after the results of the latest Presidential polls. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The junior Senator from Illinois hadn't completed an entire term, so wasn't very qualified for President, yet you think he did the greatest job a President ever has!!!

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
But won't that mean that he has to go through 2 surgeries......one to remove his head from his ass and the other to kick start those 2 liberal brain cells ? Mebbe his local medical practitioners consider him an abnormality of medicine and will do both just to be able to write it up in the medical journals.
The junior Senator from Illinois hadn't completed an entire term, so wasn't very qualified for President, yet you think he did the greatest job a President ever has!!! Originally Posted by DSK
7.5 yrs in Chicago State Senate plus 2.5 yrs US Senator. = 10 yrs of good solid political experience.

7.5 yrs in Chicago State Senate plus 2.5 yrs US Senator. = 10 yrs of good solid political experience.

Is Chicago a state now? Who knew?
Is Chicago a state now? Who knew? Originally Posted by lustylad
You've won the lottery congrats. You're still a numnuts