Date: 9/16/20
Name: Veronica Libertine
Phone: 585-284-4779 text
Email Address: veronicalibertin@gmail.com
URL / Website: N/A
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: 490/Mount Read Area
Hair Length and Color: Black, Wavy, in a bun.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'6. 120 lbs. 32B's. Beautiful, smooth carmel skin.. Flat stomach, firm ass, perky boobs. Slim build, fit body with no fat. Every part of her is tight.

Recommendation: Yes
Sounds much better than the avg AmP report.
Very nice Review
Excellent review. I would have guessed that the session was longer than 45 minutes based on the activities and her statement that she isn’t a clock watcher. In any event, I’ll have to try her some day. Sounds right up my alley.
The best in Rochester.
Yeah. If I thought she was easy to get a hold of I would have gone to Rochester instead of Utica this week.
Max,
She's worth the effort.
Her & Willa are my current favs...
And you know that says alot.
Flat stomach, firm ass, perky boobs. Slim build, fit body with no fat. Every part of her is tight.

In this area, it’s been scolded into belief that fellas prefer vast lipids and flappy folds over that skeleton you describe whew
  • oklib
  • 09-20-2020, 11:00 AM
Carlos you are F##King crazy
I guess I will clarify a bit.

She's athletic thin. Geat slender muscle tone, no saggy or jiggly skin.

Not skeletal, skin & bones, PT thin.

Yum.
I guess I will clarify a bit.

She's athletic thin. Geat slender muscle tone, no saggy or jiggly skin. Not skeletal, skin & bones, PT thin.

Yum. Originally Posted by Space Ace
Cool. That's my type. Thanks for the clarification.
I saw her recently... a bit pricey for no full service
I saw her recently... a bit pricey for no full service Originally Posted by Standupinit
I've actually texted with her a bunch in the last 2 years but our schedules never matched. She said FS was on the table, just not the first time. Getting FS may be dubious and she may have just said that as a lure to get me to come see her. However, some of her regulars that have posted numerous review of her still don't seem to get FS.

Her reviews do sound hot. Wish she was closer.
FS or not I would find it hard to believe you would leave disappointed.
She is the best!!