Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Near Downtown
Hair Length and Color: Black, curly above shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Veronica was not at all what I was expecting after reading so many reviews, but I was very pleased. Tall (I'd guess 5'7), thin, smooth tan skin, well groomed, small B's, pretty face. Very exotic look.
Recommendation: Yes
Yes indeed a fun time.

Thanks for sharing.
As soon As she takes her clothes off its lights out...
As soon As she takes her clothes off its lights out... Originally Posted by primo2
So you never get a good look at her body?
Nothing to hide!

Oh I got a good look alright lol
I'm still on the fence about seeing her. Tan, dark hair, and thin really work for me. But, I rarely eat hooker pussy and I definitely am not going to eat it with the lights down.

If this is going to be a fancy HJ/BBBJTC, I may still be into it. I'll just have to turn down the DATY politely. I don't need her crawling up on me on the table.

If this is going to be a fancy HJ/BBBJTC, I may still be into it. . Originally Posted by Maximum4
Thats what it was for me... it was nice but I prob wont go back
I'm with you Maximum4. The only reason I don't see her. Not a chance on paying to eat a hooker pussy.
And if I get a blow job, I want to watch it.
I'm still on the fence about seeing her. Tan, dark hair, and thin really work for me. But, I rarely eat hooker pussy and I definitely am not going to eat it with the lights down.

If this is going to be a fancy HJ/BBBJTC, I may still be into it. I'll just have to turn down the DATY politely. I don't need her crawling up on me on the table. Originally Posted by Maximum4
I'm with you Maximum4. The only reason I don't see her. Not a chance on paying to eat a hooker pussy.
And if I get a blow job, I want to watch it. Originally Posted by newcpl

Easy solution: mask up.
Actually, thats a great idea. I will contact the CDC and see what is the best mask for that kind of use.
To each their own boys. That's the beauty of this thing.
Really want to meet her. I tried to book but she said only if someone refers me? I gave her provider references but that didn’t work?
Yup....had that happen to me....a BuD referred me....
Yup....had that happen to me....a BuD referred me.... Originally Posted by Notuagain
I thought you said " Review: She's not a dude!!" ????