Encounter: COVERGIRL: DALLAS ALL-AMERICAN FUN GIRL. SHE IS FULL OF ENERGY AND ALWAYS READY! (Sexy Photos In ROS)

Date: 7/8/18
Name: Covergirl
User ID:: 440506
Phone: Will Provide After Screening (or check website)
Email Address: Covergirl8408@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=440506
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DNT/Spring Valley
Activities: GFE (See ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Blonde (Long)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Approx. 5'-6" & 150~160lbs., Beautiful & Sexy Curvy Body (PAWG), Nice Skin, Nice Natural Breasts (C Cups), Good Personal Hygiene, No Tattoo, Nice Clean Bare Kitty & Starfish

Recommendation: "Absolutely" Yes!
Nice pics !!!
Nice pics !!!
Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
How do you get an 8+ on cleanliness? Either its a solid 10 or no go for me. Just my personal preference and to each his own but this is a deal breaker for me and I will always be the same 10+ squeaky clean in respect for the provider. Just Sayin
How do you get an 8+ on cleanliness? Either its a solid 10 or no go for me. Just my personal preference and to each his own but this is a deal breaker for me and I will always be the same 10+ squeaky clean in respect for the provider. Just Sayin Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
First, thanks for your comment. Your comment, however, is based on a very illogical reasoning. Do we get a perfect 10 every time? The answer is a resounding NO! The same thing applies to cleanliness, especially in this fun hobby business. It can vary from lady to lady and from time to time. The level of cleanliness can be drastically reduced if a provider doesn’t have adequate time to fully get prepared for the next client. Unless, you’re on a dream date don’t expect squeaky clean every time you meet a provider!
I saw her also, she' a sweetheart.
... The level of cleanliness can be drastically reduced if a provider doesn’t have adequate time to fully get prepared for the next client. Unless, you’re on a dream date don’t expect squeaky clean every time you meet a provider! Originally Posted by You&Me
so what factors caused you to give her an 8 - her personal hygiene or the level of cleanliness (or lack thereof) in her incall ??

for me, a provider’s personal hygiene is more important than her incall’s cleanliness. but either can bring down my overall evaluation.

(thinking back to when i visited a woman out in irving after flying in from out of town. she was squeeky clean, but her apt was a total mess!!! dirty & clean but unfolded clothes, boxes, her kid’s stuff, dirty kitchen, etc. taking a shower was like an obstacle course - it was filled w/ her kid’s bath toys - LOTS OF THEM!! overall, a way less than deliteful encounter)