Whore Poll

Ladies while on a board of this type, do you get offended when you read the word whore or is called a whore by members here?"
This is a ladies only poll
Sh*t hit the fan.Who Give rats ass!
Troll
What about a stripper poll?
I voted that I am not offended by being called a whore, but that I am offended by the word overall. However, and this is a big however, I am in a social and financial position that I am afforded the luxury of not caring what people call me - not all women are.

I am offended by the word for all the reasons listed in the other threads.
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2014, 10:42 AM
Is this what you call a unscientific , scientific poll?

You do understand that by not having a anonymous poll you are skewing the results.

You are a poll expert aren't you? You do understand that right?

Why do you think we elect politicians via private elections?
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2014, 10:48 AM
I am in a social and financial position that I am afforded the luxury of not caring what people call me - not all women are.

. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

Yet another horn toot.

So you have a passion of helping other women once you are in a financial position to do so. To get in that financial position you had to endure a patriarchal society. Yet you tear down other women who are doing the exact same thing you had to do....that is to say endure a patriarchal society while trying to gain a favorable financial position . You do not think that to be a hypocrite? You want other women to take a stand that you would not take until you gained a certain amount of wealth.
Yet another horn toot.

Originally Posted by WTF
No, a caveat.

So you have a passion of helping other women once you are in a financial position to do so. To get in that financial position you had to endure a patriarchal society. Originally Posted by WTF
Your argument is stupid. Of course I've dealt and successfully navigated patriarchal society. Who the fuck said otherwise.

Yet you tear down other women who are doing the exact same thing you had to do....that is to say endure a patriarchal society while trying to gain a favorable financial position . Originally Posted by WTF
Who have I torn down?

You do not think that to be a hypocrite? Originally Posted by WTF
Um, I don't think you understand the word hypocrite. All I said is that women shouldn't
call each other whores and sluts because of the damaging nature of the words. I never said word one about women that have the common God damned sense to understand this is still a man's world and work that said world to the best of their ability. You get too obsessed with me to see the forest for the trees Pet.

You want other women to take a stand that you would not take until you gained a certain amount of wealth. Originally Posted by WTF
No, refraining from calling women whore and sluts costs women nothing. Pet, let go of the bone. Your obsession with me is pathological. Everyone but you, which isn't surprising, sees it. I want you to be happy Pet, so please go find someone that can appreciate your ardor. I can't since I don't want anymore Pets. That life is behind me now.
I'm not offended by any words someone might call me.

I am offended by the tones and actions of other people, regardless of the words they choose to use.
At the end of the day it's my own opinion that really matters and no other.
What about a stripper poll? Originally Posted by pyramider
ahhh
I'm not offended by any words someone might call me.

I am offended by the tones and actions of other people, regardless of the words they choose to use.
At the end of the day it's my own opinion that really matters and no other. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Bravo, Sexy Maid!
we need a few more polls on the word WHORE
can one be for just the guys to answer if they ok with it
Bravo, Sexy Maid! Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I don't recall ever being called a whore in a friendly tone or from someone that has a good attitude towards the word or me.
I don't recall ever being called a whore in a friendly tone or from someone that has a good attitude towards the word or me. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Good lord, I keep agreeing with you and your previous statements today and all you want to do is pick on me. Maybe I'm just feeling sorry for myself since I have Shingles and I'm quite uncomfortable.

I'm sorry if I keep offending you Olivia. It's not my intent. Can you just try to take it easy on me today and you can go back to hating me tomorrow after the meds kick in? If not, ok...you're free to do what you like of course...
I was called a man whore by a provider that I truly like, kind of took it the wrong way at first and did not care for it, but after thinking about it, she was commenting on my reviews, so guess I am.
I am just a normal guy that loves all women.