Favorite Assets

Hey guys what's your favorite asset(s) on a woman that just drives you wild? For me it would be self confidence and a nice bottom!!
For me, the one "aspect" that all my favorite providers share is.. the ability to make me believe that I am HER FAVORITE client for the time we spend together. Not physical attributes. Not any special sexual skill, but the overall attitude that she really LIKES being there with me.
A women's confidence level in her self is the best asset followed by a great ass... Confidence in who they are, what they look like (regardless of their body type), in their skill sets, in what they like and confidence in knowing who they are.... give me that over any "runway, covergirl, knockout/smoking hot" lady...

HB
For me, the one "aspect" that all my favorite providers share is.. the ability to make me believe that I am HER FAVORITE client for the time we spend together. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
+1. Or as I like to put it, the ability to make me believe that there is nothing she'd rather be doing at that moment than getting naked with ME! That, and a fun, outgoing, slightly devilish personality really help. When it comes to physical attributes, perky breasts with nipples that love attention are a big plus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505
For me, the one "aspect" that all my favorite providers share is.. the ability to make me believe that I am HER FAVORITE client for the time we spend together.
+1 Red. Her ability to make it seem like old friends discovering the sexual desire for each other. As for physical I will have to say BIG Tits.
  • Old-T
  • 02-12-2014, 07:40 AM
For me, the one "aspect" that all my favorite providers share is.. the ability to make me believe that I am HER FAVORITE client for the time we spend together. Not physical attributes. Not any special sexual skill, but the overall attitude that she really LIKES being there with me. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I can't improve on that response.
For me, the one "aspect" that all my favorite providers share is.. the ability to make me believe that I am HER FAVORITE client for the time we spend together. Not physical attributes. Not any special sexual skill, but the overall attitude that she really LIKES being there with me. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
+1 Also, the willingness and openness to make any deeper fantasies a reality like it was second nature to her...
great answers!!
and on the flip side..
I also think personality/attitude trumps anything!
I enjoy a nice torso....if the torso is nice, chances are the ass, legs, and everything else will also be nice.
The total package! I like nice boobs, a big juicy ass, eyes that sparkle she a girl smiles. However, I am not going to dismiss a girl for not having one of those characteristics, since it is really about the overall aura or persona the lady displays. Does she have a zest for life? Can she smile or laugh with others or at herself? And the big one is this: does she appear to have that tiger inside her that might come out in the bedroom.

I would pick a seven who looks like she would enjoy fucking over a 9 who looks like she would be disgusted to see a cock any day of the week.

My .02.
Taint is the key.
If she's not curious about the world at large, or in our time together this much smaller version, than I really don't care what she looks like.

And the inverse is mostly true. We all have our biases.