would you ask with these nails??

Even though prostate massage is not on the menu guys still ask.
That in itself is no surprise. But when you have nails like this and you ask do you do prostate? REALLY?
Attachment 288673
It is a really scary, almost funny thing that I get asked that as much as you do... The funniest part is you using the picture of my hands !!! haha!!
Yeah well when the guy told me he asked you. I though that is like asking Edward Scissor Hands or hey will you rip me a new one ? LOL
You can always use a small GSPot vibrator to massage the prostate with. That way both hands are free to tease and please the cock and balls............
Had a provider try to put on a cover with her finger tips when she had nails like that while I only had a semi. Talk about an experience I wouldn't want to try again.
Yeah well when the guy told me he asked you. I though that is like asking Edward Scissor Hands or hey will you rip me a new one ? LOL Originally Posted by Majichands
Sooo FUNNY..guess that's why u used my hands...HOW BLONDE OF ME !!
Reminds of a song "In these shoes??"
that is why I keep my nails trimmed and short

no need to tear a guys ass up while having fun....lol
that is why I keep my nails trimmed and short

no need to tear a guys ass up while having fun....lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

Miss Dee, You can tear up a guys ass in more ways than one!!!!! LMAO
Can't see the pic but I've had long-ish pointy tip artificial nails and I just double up on the finger cots on my fingers or double up the condoms on my fingers (or gloves), lube up and take it easy/be careful. Never hurt anyone.
lol Murf baby!

good point Mocha!