Gianna Bellisa Warning!!!

Its amazing how some of us are jumping on the OP for posting this. He has admitted that he made a mistake. I agree going to court probably isnt going to work. Is all he is saying the truth? I have no way of knowing and neither does anyone else on this board.

He says she owes him money, maybe so, maybe not, but we do him no justice by piling on him. Maybe everything he says is the truth. Is it our responsibility to call him a liar? I think from what he has said, he made a terrible error in judgement, but that doesnt necessarialy make him a bad person.

I dont know either person, therefore I will take no sides except for the judgement angle. I do know OF the lady, and I do know she has been in some serious trouble in the recent past. I wont expond on that, but its a fact. Maybe it would be a good idea to give the guy the benifit of the doubt, so to say, and maybe this really did happen. If so then it is something that should be brought to light. In other words, dont kill the messenger. I would certainly want to know the type of person I am seeing. Ranch
Continued pressing of CC fraud for using my CC when told in writing to not do so. Originally Posted by gee_a_cee
WOOOOOOO that had to be some GOOD PUSSY for you to give up your credit card.
In the future take your IQ, divide it by 2 and use that as the upper limit of what you will loan to a provider. In your case, I think that's about $30. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
GENIUS!
May I have your permission to laugh at you? Originally Posted by steviewinwood
stevie, may I have your permission to laugh with you ???
Ps, I need to borrow a car for 11 months (new preferred) and 99k for groceries. Anyone? Originally Posted by misspriss
misspriss, PM me and I'll give you my credit card number.
This is what my life has come to since the History Channel started putting staged reality show DRAMA on their programming instead of HISTORY, making smartass comments on Eccie reality drama threads...Well, at least I feel these are legit scenarios...Now I don't feel so stupid...(checking my watch) How long till Dr. Phil comes on?? and Judge Judy??
  • BLM69
  • 12-15-2012, 08:00 AM
I like the ending of her Ad, "All major credit cards accepted" Any takers?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=623734
Seems this has degraded from a genuine alert to who can come up with the stupidest cheap shot at me, the OP. So let's clear the air.

The mention of my loans to this provider and the calling in of my loans were only put out there to show what set her off. I was not and am not looking for any sympathy in that regard. The loans were stupid. End of story. Period

What is, or at least should be, of interest to the male portion of this board are:

1. Would you want to see a provider who has sent an email to a client's employer outing the client to the employer? I have the email but cannot post as this is against board rules.

2. Would you want to see a provider who has demonstrated her willingness to out a client to their SO, and would have done so if the client did not take preemptive action to out themselves?

Additional information about this particular provider is available by PM only. Before you answer the above questions you may wish to know this info.
And all this will help recover your money how?

Some things in life can be taught - others must be learned.

Since my post was written about the same time - I'm editing to add:

Thank you for your concern about the hobbyist community falling prey. I'm trying hard to accept that as your noble agenda. My guess is your goal is to destroy her. Good luck, there are always bigger fools even than you. On the bright side these kind of girls self-destruct without any help from us.
Gee A Cee....

You're better off focusing on what you need to do to get through this crisis. You are NOT going to convince everyone to side with your story. This is called a DISSCUSION board for a reason. If you're going to air your personal business out on a public board like you did, you're going to have to roll with the punches. Don't waste your time defending yourself. It will only make you stir crazy. You stated your case, now move on focus and work on your marriage and personal life. You know, the real life important stuff.
What is, or at least should be, of interest to the male portion of this board are:

1. Would you want to see a provider who has sent an email to a client's employer outing the client to the employer? I have the email but cannot post as this is against board rules.

2. Would you want to see a provider who has demonstrated her willingness to out a client to their SO, and would have done so if the client did not take preemptive action to out themselves?
Originally Posted by gee_a_cee
OP, thanks for the heads-up.
I applaud you for sticking to your alert. The whole notion that its OK for one of these ladies to screw over a guy and he is ignorant for allowing it to happen is getting ridiculous. It just encourages providers to do it.

I'll wager most of those calling you foolish have done the same and just won't fess up to it because it's more fun to dog-pile. Originally Posted by Hercules
You'd likely lose that bet. Most of us have been on the boards long enough to know how moronic it is to lend money and have little sympathy for those who fail to learn from the scores of stories posted over the years. It doesn't take first hand experience.

And nobody said what she did was OK. They said he was a fool, and he was.
I have never had a provider or anyone else fail to repay a loan. Here is how I handle it:

If it is proposed as a loan, we can call it that. Only "loan" to people who are important to me and whom I truly believe will repay if possible.

Only "loan" what I can afford to lose without prejudice.

Since I refuse to lose people due to money, in my heart it is a gift.

If the money does not come back, no harm done. It was a gift to a valuable person.
No hard feelings.

If the money comes back, WOW. I received a great gift from my friend.

BTW I do not loan credit cards or bank info.

Torito

I need to borrow a new SLK320 (bright red) and $400/day for pussy. I can handle the rest. I will pay you back when my ship comes in.
Here is how I handle it when a provider asks for money or a car or something else. I advise them as follows:
"I would be happy to help but I am not newbie friendly so you will need three current references of hobbiest you have borrowed money from and actually paid back (CL hobbiest don't count), a current driver's license, social security card, voter registration card, two active credit cards (Visa and Mastercard only), a copy of your medical records for the past 5 years, the past three years tax returns, mothers maiden name, fathers middle name, criminal background check, city you grew up in, a master's degree, the username and password to your online banking accounts, and the key to your home plus a schedule of when you or your pimp is not there. A free blowjob may allow me to waive one of the above requirements but not more. I'll let you know after the blowjob."

I have not been burned yet.

So an attorney "advised" you to take your actions to court to try and reclaim monies you have lost as a result of meeting someone through an "ilegal activity"
What defense did he suggest if you are charged with being party to the activity?