Gianna Bellisa Warning!!!

Lol I'm not lying about my bra size! That is to petty and stupid and I know my bra size better than you do.
He is emotionally hurt apparently. Gee_a_cee has taken the time everyday to comment on this subject. This is consuming him emotionally, phsically,and mentally. You don't seem like you're getting even with me, just mad and spreading constant lies about me. All you're shows me is that he is more hurt than I originally believed and you're pathetic. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion but should know the truth. I don't care that he didn't want to see me anymore. Everything he says is hearsay with some truth in it. My friends adore me and I've continued seeing some hobbyist in the BCS area discreetly. I am no whore, or prostitute, I am a lady. He came to my house everyday, used to have 2 out of 3 meals with me daily, discussed other ladies with me, and told me he loved me on a daily basis. I am not mad at him, nor do I want to get even, but he is and does. He tried to black mail me and I wasn't going for it. I warned him several times to leave me alone in documented emails. I have proof of everything and why. He has continued to stalk me and has admitted to doing so. He also apoligized for his behavior and the. He started doing it again. He is a child and will tattle to anyone who'll listen. If you told your SO you wouldn't still be seeing ladies at the apartment you initially rented for me because then she'd know where you were. Stop lying, and all the empty threats you are not scaring me. The more you stalk me, the more I have against you. You will end up owing me $ in the end. It's good to know I'm on your mind though, even with you seeing other ladies lol.

That being said, I will comment no more on the money issue. As to the other condition you call speculation? It's a fact. Been there, seen it. If you or anyone else wishes to risk it is your business. But don't say you were not warned. Originally Posted by gee_a_cee
You are clearly lying now. You saw her and reviewed her not once, but TWICE not long ago, giving a glowing recommendation. I'm sure you saw her more than the two times you reviewed her as well. If there was an issue like you stated, you wouldn't have went back, nor would you have written glowing reviews. Now that you've been hurt, you are making shit up like this to try to get her back for hurting you. That's pathetic.
He is emotionally hurt apparently (Yes). Gee_a_cee has taken the time everyday to comment on this subject. (I'm retired, have plenty of time on my hands)This is consuming him emotionally, phsically,and mentally.(Not) You don't seem like you're getting even with me, just mad and spreading constant lies(No lies. Everything but one is backed up with documentation) about me. All you're shows me is that he is more hurt than I originally believed and you're pathetic. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion but should know the truth. I don't care that he didn't want to see me anymore. Everything he says is hearsay with some truth (Oops! You didn't really mean to say that did you?) in it. My friends adore me and I've continued seeing some hobbyist in the BCS area discreetly.(until your landlord evicts you for illegal activity. The process has begun and is not helped by your being arrested for prostitution at your residence. I am no whore, or prostitute, I am a lady.(Kind of reminds me of Nixon saying "I am not a thief") He came to my house everyday,(Almost) used to have 2 out of 3 meals with me daily,(Which I paid for at restaurants) discussed other ladies with me, and told me he loved me (Not)on a daily basis. I am not mad at him, nor do I want to get even,(Why should she be? She is the one fucking someone over) but he is and does. He tried to black mail me(???) and I wasn't going for it. I warned him several times to leave me alone in documented emails.(I'm sure that has worked well with your other creditors in the past) I have proof of everything and why. He has continued to stalk me and has admitted to doing so. He also apoligized for his behavior and the. He started doing it again. He is a child and will tattle to anyone who'll listen. If you told your SO you wouldn't still be seeing ladies at the apartment you initially rented for me because then she'd know where you were. Stop lying, and all the empty threats you are not scaring me. The more you stalk me, the more I have against you. You will end up owing me $ in the end. It's good to know I'm on your mind though, even with you seeing other ladies lol.(That is probably the one thing that boils her ass. Me seeing others while supposedly being her "friend". Her other "friends" she has referred to only see her.

Long story short. If I can't get my money back I'll extract my pound of flesh.
Lmmfao!!!! I agree with still-asleep, you are clearly lying! You are such a child. I don't care that you see other providers. I have no charges pending for illegal activties at my house. Besides how would you know? Were you a part of anything illegal at my house? Gee_a_cee you have no sympathy from me. You are clearly a pathological liar and all of the truth is documented. You can keep stalking and cyberstalking me as I have said before you can keep doing it. In a court of law everything is prove , none is heresay. So where's your proof? Oh and btw lmmfao, would you like for me to show the text messages that told me you loved me, or get all the people who've heard you tell me? You're retired, lol wow now you can spend more time stalking me. I consume your time, mind and life and you think for 2 seconds that I think about you? LOL I don't you are a joke! You take all day thinking of ways to get back at me, hurt me, and slander me because you're emotionally hurt. Only people that are jealous and in love do that. I don't care about what girls you see, lol if they were so great you would'nt have kept seeing me as often as you were. Constantly telling me how much you miss me. Save your bull for someone that believes your lies. I am always on your mind and it's apparent. I drive you crazy every morning your get up, lol. If I wasn't consuming you, you wouldn't bother wasting time with me. On the other hand, I don't think twice about you.
gee-and_gee,

you can't have it both ways. You said she called (or emailed or something like that) YOUR WORK.

Now you are retired?

with all due respect, from my standpoint you look like a big freaking liar.
You are both fucking crazy if you ask me.
Too fucking funny!

Gee, you're SOL. And watching a couple of Law & Orders doesn't make you a legal beagle. I believe Bella because its's clear as daylight on her showcase that one of her dislikes is dishonesty. Case dismissed!

And as far as your alert goes . . .
Bella, hop on down to Houston. I won't give you my credit card number or lend you any money but I sure as hell will fuck the shit out of you.
Gee A Cee....I'm starting to think you have a serious mental problem, dude.

And G.B. You keep stroking the fire, girl. Ignore him from now on....
Yet another thread where the best thing I can point out is some people really need to learn not to get so involved.

BTW, if I'm eating with someone 2 times a day every day, we're in a relationship.
Let's make this clear, your threat to blackmail me in an email you wrote to me if Your demands weren't met set me off. You are no one in my life to demand anything from me and threaten to tell people lies about me. Tell the truth as to why I sent the emails to your employer; because you would not stop threatening and harassing me. I threatened to out you to your SO after you threatened my friends and decided to press false charges on me for getting my stuff out of the apartment you rented for me and lied to the police stating you never gave me a key.

You have lied so much it's destroying your credibility. I have nothing to hide from anyone, so I will send all the emails, begining from the first one where he threatens to black mail me.

If you're going to put it out there tell the truth. If anyone wants emails that aren't altered because he doesn't want the truth getting out, youcan get them from me.
Girl you're right. I'm going to follow your advice @ kaylee
Lol sounds good yo me. I need to make a day out of Houston.
Emailed. Received by my employer on 12/3/12. My resignation and retirement papers were already in previous to that. I was called in, handed a copy of the email, and told that was the end of it. No reply to her was to be had since they do not get involved with personal matters. My last work day was 12/10/12.

gee-and_gee,

you can't have it both ways. You said she called (or emailed or something like that) YOUR WORK.

Now you are retired?

with all due respect, from my standpoint you look like a big freaking liar. Originally Posted by luiz7667
I'm through responding to such garbage. In the near future I will have a web site up with all emails, texts and police reports in chronological order. Then you'll see who the lying sack of shit really is.